*Bonus Chapter* - Gino's Ending. 🖤

**Please remember this is a bonus chapter - that means this is NOT my ending and this does NOT continue from previous chapters persay. This is just to show what would have happened if I had chosen Gino instead of Hunter**

As always pay attention to font change Rylee's is ALWAYS normal font.

"You can go faster than that!!"

"Oh yeah? You're dangerous, baby!"

"That's why you love me!"

"You know it! Let's do this, princess!!"

Side by side in two of the fastest cars allowed on road. This is life now, doing exactly what we both love.

Anything that gives us fucking adrenaline.

Shall we take it back slightly? Because I guess you could say, a lots happened to us this past year....

The night before the wedding.

That exact day I woke up full of confusion and dread. How cruel is that? Not for me, for poor Hunter. You see I made a huge mistake. HUGE. I thought that Gino was no good for me and you know what? Maybe that's the exact truth. He lights the fire deep inside of me like no one else can. He excites me like no other and oh, I'm fully aware he's trouble. But I wanted that, I wanted him more than ever the closer the wedding had got. At first I thought it was just wedding nerves, it wasn't. It got stronger and stronger until one day, this day, I snapped and I just couldn't take it anymore. I wanted that danger, I wanted that adrenaline that only he fires up.

I wanted Gino.

I didn't tell him though, I didn't tell anyone but I knew I had to.

I knew that it had to end, and quickly. With the wedding approaching and my hen night in a few hours, I have to do this. I had to do this now...

Gino, I don't even know if he still wants me, but even if he didn't it didn't matter because I couldn't stay with a man knowing I wanted to be somewhere else, longing for someone else....

"Ry? You ready?"

"No..."

"What you mean, no?"

"Ryan, I can't do this. I need to see Gino."

"Wha...Gino? What the hell?"

"It's not him, It's not him!"

"You're not making sense?!"

No, I wasn't making sense, I didn't know what the fuck to say or do but all I knew was, Gino would make everything better. Just like always, or would he?

So then I found myself outside Gino's apartment. Dressed to the nines ready for the hen do that I'll never attend.

"Lee? What're you doing here?"

I see Logan appear behind him. Fuck.

Everything turned into a fat mess within seconds, how could I explain it now? With Logan here?