Chapter 56 - "My Weakness."

Pleaseeeeee concentrate on this chapter. The initials are placed for a reason so you know who's talking.
At some point during the chapter you may become slightly confused with the Hunter/Gino scene. Read slowly to avoid confusion. I've written it to the best of my ability so that you can understand. I tried ... lol

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I know why he called - whatever he knows, he clearly thought that I shouldn't know? And Hunter should? Maybe I should be angry about that but I can't be. If it wasn't serious, he'd have never have called for Hunter and Hunter would never have gone to him.

I hope that whatever it is, I hope it ends this mess once and for all.
I'm not sure what the hell to do with myself now? Bath, TV and room service. Because why not?

*************
H

Palms clammy as fuck, I can't figure in my mind what the fuck he would know that I don't? He knows something that could stop the engagement? How is that possible? It's time to find out.

Walking towards him, I call him kid but he's far from it. His body is ripped - he's a hell of a lot bigger than me. I've never really took much notice of him before but he could be more useful than doing the job he's doing now, his build could be running my doors if he wasn't such an asshole.

"So what is it?" This better be good, I've left Rylee for this shit. It's so cold, rains hitting down hard. That warm hotel room with her would be absolutely heavenly right now.
Instead I'm here with him of all people.
"You wanna go somewhere else?"
I'm not sure how long I can keep my cool around this guy. I fucking hate him.
"Just tell me what you know?" His shoulders hitch back slightly as though he's preparing himself. Doesn't look good to be honest.

"I went to your house to apologise to Lee..."

••••••••••••
"Ight, is Lee here?" Her Dad answered the door. I was expecting a bit of a scrap to be honest when he answered but he told me to go ahead inside - he was leaving at the same time. I walked inside the hallway, I've been there before ain't I so I kinda knew my way around. I went into her bedroom but it was empty. So I thought of the basement that day, you spoken to her down there with me there. I remembered so I thought if she was here and she wanted to be alone - or she was with you she'd be there.
Looking back now to be honest if you were in there together I'd have came across as a stalker. Fuck.
"It's alright kid, carry on."

Ok so I stood for a while trying to listen - the last thing I wanted was to walk in on you two ....
but I heard voices instead, so I got a little closer, came down the stairs quietly until I came to the door. I tried to look through the circle window on the door to see who's inside but I couldn't see, they were out of view somewhere near the bar I'm guessing.
"Who was it?"
Fuck sake just listen I'm getting to it.
"Don't talk to me like that?!"
Whatever, anyway. I can't fucking believe it.

Unknown - U
Sharon - S

U - He doesn't know?

S - No and that's how it's staying! You know very well what could happen if anyone finds out...

U - you're just going to hide me forever? It's not that simple and you know it!

S - Listen to me and listen good! If anyone finds out about you everything is over, finished. No wedding which means no money.