Chapter 29 - "Let me go.."

Rylee's POV

The phone keeps ringing. I don't care.

Right now? I'm all over Logan's body like an animal gauging into a meal. 
Maybe this is rushed after our conversation. Maybe it's just pain sex. Broken sex. I don't care because I need it right now.

Comfort? Is it comfort? I don't feel alive when I'm with Logan not like I do with Hunter and Gino.
But I feel at home.
Loved.

As his hand lowers down to and inside my panties and he cups me slightly I immediately drench for him.

But it doesn't work.

Bobby is still on my mind. I'm trying my hardest..but it's not working.

I snap for a second when I hear the ping on my phone which tells me I received a text message.
The phones been ringing constant.

I don't know why.. or what.
But something separates me from Logan to get off of the bed and reach for my phone.

Gino.

What the hell does he want?

I look away from the phone and towards Logan.

"What's wrong??"

"I need to take this call."

I don't even know why I should, I shouldn't - but Gino never calls me more than once.

"OK" he shrugs and smiles. I decide not to go out of the room, and call him back right there. "Lee?" - His voice is different.

I can't explain it but it's different.

"What's up?" I  whisper just as my eyes lock back onto Logan's.

"I need to see you, now."

"Now? why?"

"Please Lee. I don't ever ask you for anything.. Please."

I take a deep breath and notice Logans confused look on his face.

I hang up.

His voice still tickling my ear-drums. "Please..."

I walk over to the bed and side on the side next to where Logan lays upright onto the headboard.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to go." I whisper.

"Go where? is everything ok?"

I wish it was. I wish I could of ignored that call.. I wish I could hang up and not give Gino a second thought. He was an ass to me, has been for days.

I have to go with my gut.

"I need to go and see Gino."

Should I of lied? should I of made something up?

No.

"He needs me.." I whisper whilst looking to my fiddling hands .

"He what? Lee.. I need you."

"No - you don't. Not right now and the truth is you haven't needed me for a while.  I love you Logan, I love you so much.."

"Then stay."

"You need to let me go."

What does that even mean? Am I asking him to let me go to Gino's? Am I asking him to let me go altogether?

I don't know.

"Let you go to him? why?"

"Because..he takes away my pain and now it's my turn."