Chapter 50 - "The Decision."

Okay so firstly I want to thank each and every reader of mine, the end is so near now it's totally emotional for me lol. Chapter 50?! I didn't even think I'd write that many never mind get so many reads. I had a comment off someone saying it's now boring and too depressing and she don't want to read anymore. well this is a story not a porno, you know, I ain't forcing you to read. There's a difference between opinions and rude comments. Negative comments will be removed and you will be muted. Anyway.. from now on, alot of things are going to start changing. Things will happen and you won't like it, some of you will, depending on which guy you're gonna choose. You have to trust me, even if you find that hard at the time of reading. Everything happens for a reason, right? You play with fire one day you will get burnt. Rylee can't always have her cake and eat it all at once....

Chapter 50!!

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I can't believe this. That spiteful bitch, and as for my Dad, he doesn't even like Jace. This is their pathetic plan to what exactly? Fuck me over? Not today. Nothing will stop me. Nothing will break me today. I won't let it, especially that fucking idiot. "Remi, come." I push past Jace making my way towards and out of the door. I hear Remi in the distance. "When I'm back, I want you gone." I won't be going back. Not today, not ever. I'm so done with that place.

I'm the car, and he's crazy mad. The thing about Remi is, he acts big and bad we fight always have. But he loves me unconditionally. He's always had an issue with guys, well I say guys there never was anyone other than Logan and he was ok with that but when we used to be out and about i would get hit on, he hated it. He doesn't trust guys and I guess to his relief he's never had to worry about them. He would hate me if he knew... If only he knew.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Like hell do I know but we know who's clearly behind it.
The rest of the drive is silent, I can only hope Jace leaves before Hunter gets home. That won't be pretty.
Within minutes we arrive at Logan's, I have no idea what I'm going to Do, what I'm going to say... no - I do. I just don't know how. This is going to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do. 

This is it.
I've came to realise that the longer I go on with these three guys?
The longer I'll be in this state of mind. I can't be this 'mess' anymore. It's not me. Today I have one mission and one mission only, is it the right decision? I don't know.

Today I'm getting myself back.
Today, I choose my happiness.
Today, I'll lose two guys that I love.

Without realising, a nudge on my arm tells me I'm here. I'm not sure that I'm mentally prepared for today, but my decision is made and nothing or no one can change it, it's the first time in so long that I've been certain of anything. My promiscuous ways have to end, today.

"Call me if you need me Ry, OK?" I'm still here, in the car not wanting to get out. I feel as though I'm frozen to the seat, everything's about to change as soon as I leave this car. I nod and turn towards the door. "you'll tell me exactly what's going on later, I'm taking you out. Its been a long time since we had our time. Old times yanno?" he's right. At one point we were inseparable, all three of us. I rub his arm in a gesture to say "okay" and flash the most realistic smile possible and then shakily, I exit the car.

***************
I remember everything.

I remember how he's always smelt just like his house, weird? Maybe. But that scent, the Johnson household scent always made me feel at home you know?
No matter how much cologne he could ever use even now, that scent takes over. Do I sound crazy? Everyone has their own smell, have you realised that or is it just me? I remember Jace's smell used to be lavender from his mam's washing detergent.
I hate lavender.