Chapter 61 - "Demanding Daddy!"

Just me and him.

That's how I want it - that's how I need it. He throws me on the bed, hard. I'm giggling but he's not even smiling. He looks so serious? He's stood at the end of the bed still fully clothed. He said to me it was just him and me but his eyes are telling me he's changed his mind?

"Spread your pussy for me baby," he suddenly growls in his rough commanding voice - the one I haven't heard for so god damn long. Each of the times we've touched lately has mainly been us fighting our way through our emotions. Now? He's mine or more so the fact that I'm his... and his only.
I take a deep breath then reach down to my lips to discover myself drenched already, I didn't even realise I was too busy in my thoughts. I do as I'm told I pull my delicate lips apart and instantly I feel the air rush in.
He's still stood over the bed watching me.

"I want you to fuck yourself for me until you cum. If you do as you're told and you're a good girl, I'll give you my cock."

Im internally screaming - this is fucking hot. He's always demanding but not like this. I love loosing all control and giving it to him. With anyone else it's just not possible - I need control, but with him? I don't mind - in fact, I prefer him to have the control.

My left hand spreads my lips apart at the top, exposing my clit for my two left fingers to delve onto. I move them in a small circular motion before dipping them into myself slowly, it feels so damn good knowing he's watching me but I just can't help myself and my eyes close for a split second.
"Open!" My eyes flash back open, "I'm.. I'm sorry.."
Our relationship isn't like this day to day - only in the bedroom. I could get used to it though, he drives me wild with his orders and punishment threats.

I enjoy being punished but I don't have time to mess around I have to make myself cum because right now? all I can think about is his huge, hard cock and how much I need it inside me. I need it ripping my walls apart and beating me from the inside. I'm fucking craving him... That's the thoughts I have in my mind as I'm playing with myself. The small dips are now fast and harder. My eyes are still firmly on his - I track down to his groin and see the huge bulge, he's bursting against the material of his pants. Oh god damn...

I'm close already, my eyes keep closing unintentionally, my toes are curling and my teeth are biting firmly into my lip. I'm so desperate - All I want is him. I want him to make love to me.

He realises how close I am - he knows me inside and out - he knows I'm ready..

"Yes, baby. Come for me."
I can feel the slight sweat break out on my skin. I'm so fucking ready to explode right infront of him...

His voice commands, "Do it now!"

That was all I needed to be told - I close my eyes and cum instantly on command. The violent waves of orgasms send ripples of pure bliss through my body. I did exactly what I was told, with a small proud and exciting feeling building up inside of me, I'm more than ready for his dick.

I pull my hands away and pant - I need more - I need him. My eyes are still closed and suddenly I feel a sharp warmness on my clit which sends me into fucking overdrive almost straight away - then it plunges inside of me. My hand reaches down and I feel his head, my eyes open and I look down at him, he pulls away slightly and his eyes lock with mine.

"You were such a good girl. I have to taste my sweet pussy, I have to reward you." I don't say a word just lay my head back and wait for my reward.
He starts licking my pussy, lapping up my pussy juices. I'm too weak, I'm so close already He's gonna make me cum again I'm wriggling into his face and my hands gripping into his soft hair. But then suddenly just as I'm on the brink - just as I'm about to squirt into my mans mouth - he stops.