Chapter 46 - "Deja vu"

I don't know what's came over me, sudden confidence. Is it confidence? I don't know. I don't know anything anymore but what I do know is, I want him.

"I need you G I don't know why but I always need you..."

Gino's full POV

Dejavu hits me, just like the first time we slept together and she told me those three words "I need you."
It was all I needed to here then and it's all I need to here now.

She wants me, she needs me. She has since day one and you know what? Fuck it. FUCK IT. I know what I want and that's her so you know I'm fucking taking her.

The sudden realisation that she's only wearing my Tee and no bra hits me. I lift it up and over her head her beautiful breasts falling back down with a perfect bounce as she puts her arms down.

I grab her and kiss her and I give no fucks whatsoever because this right here is what I've been dreaming of. Having her lips back on mine. Having her here with me, it's EVERYTHING. 

The kiss become more and more hungry, that's the only way I can describe it I'm fucking starving for her. I pull away for a second just to make eye contact, and look at her. I scan her face, her lips swollen from my kisses she's absolutely beautiful but yet I knew that from the first day I met her. There's no fucking mistake about it - she's going to be the one I marry and if she doesn't marry me? I won't marry at all.

I pull her towards me, my mouth reconnects onto hers again, our tongues swirling together, my hand lowers between her legs, rubbing her slowly and softly with only a thin piece of fabric separating between us. She's moaning into my mouth, such a beautiful and massively missed sound. Her backs arching and she's  pulling me into her her body is begging me to fuck her. To take her right now.  It's taking everything I've got to not just slam inside her right now but I'm still wondering if I should? Should I? Should I take advantage is that what I'm doing? She's vulnerable. But I love this girl so it wouldn't be taking advantage would it?
I rip her panties down she moves her leg in the right direction to climb out of them and help me along.
I put my two fingers into my mouth, sucking them, wetting them I know she's been fucked since me but she was tight as fuck the last time I was inside her.

I thrust a finger inside of her, slightly snatching it upwards to hit her spot, I know her body more than she does. I find that spot immediately and It turns her sweet little moans into loud ecstasy screams. That's my little fucking princess.

Her breathings getting heavier as I finger her, hard. I press on her G-spot and work her clit. I work her exactly how I know how.

Our kiss starts getting more desperate, little nibbles on my mouth here and there... she's moaning into me. "Ginoo..." she murmurs inbetween kisses. "I know princess..." I whisper back.... baby girl you have no fucking idea how bad I'm gonna enjoy this. How much I've missed you. How much I'm going to bruise your pussy.

"I need your cock... now" she gasps as we finally break our kiss. Once again, that's all I need to hear. I'm going in, fuck. She hiccups through sharp breathes as she takes my hard throbbing dick, inch by inch. She's so fucking wet.
She feels exactly how she did when I was last inside her.
Perfection.

Now...I'm all the way inside her, and I've filled her up completely. She's panting. Hard. That's exactly how I like her. Exactly how I want her.