Chapter 18 - "Spilled feelings"

"Are you OK? Was it too much?"

"Just fuck me, Hunter. Fuck me.."

He lets out a chuckle along with a sigh of relief. I still lay over his lap.
He slaps my arse then says "get up lady."
I slowly get up onto my knees, still panting and in shock off a whip giving me the best orgasm I've ever experienced. My legs are like jelly. I can't breathe properly just thinking about it happening all over again makes me nervous yet wet all at the same time. But that's not what I want right now, I just need him inside me.
I've never felt so hungry for anyone or anything in my life.
He picks me up off of the bed and wraps my legs around his.

My wet pussy is touching his bare flesh.

"You're so hungry for me baby, so fucking wet."

"Am I allowed to speak now?"

"Its just me and you, now, lady. I just want to make love to you."

"I liked the whip," I whisper

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. But I want you right now, just you."

"You have me," he says as he softly puts his lips onto mine.

I wish I did have him.. All of him. I wish he could be mine and I his..

He lays me on the bed, carefully, placing his hand behind my head as if I was a fragile China doll.

We kiss passionately. Not how we have before, it's not hard and hungry.
It's soft, slow, as if he is drinking me in.
Like he's savouring every single moment.

His phone starts ringing but he doesn't budge.

I have so many things to say to him but I don't know how.
We've not known each other long yet I feel myself falling so hard.
We have a connection.. I know we do because I feel it. My only hope is that he feels it too.

"Hunter.." I whisper onto his lips.

"Yes?"

"I think I'm falling and I don't know how to stop.."

He pulls away slowly. Looks down, inhales sharply then exhales slowly.
He looks me in the eyes and says..
"I think I already did the first time we kissed."
My heart can't take this if he's lying. I really want his words to be true.

The phones still ringing I can tell he's getting agitated.

"Let me just take this call, sweetheart." he kisses me on the forehead.

I wrap myself into the duvet, I should be mad for him taking a call right in the middle of a moment, but I'm not. He's a proud man, he hides his feelings well yet he just opened his heart to me, he feels the same.

Then I hear it..

"Sharon, You know I'm out on business.... What? Fuck sake. OK I'll be back as soon as I can."

He stopped our moment to answer the call to her.
He could of cut her off and came back to me but he didn't.

What the fuck am I doing?

I decide not to make a scene. I stay put.

He reappears and starts walking towards me. I'm fuming inside, I just hope he doesn't realise.

"Sorry, sweetheart it was work."

Work.

Wow.

Just as he starts crawling back to me I get out of the bed and start looking for my clothes.

"What you doing?" he asks with a confused look on his face.