New Beginnings 🖤

Hey Guys! So just some boring little author message for you to read, or not. Lol.

So, this is the final chapter from this story. This is my ending and this is the ending you need to remember for reasons you will find out soon if you don't already know!

This story has taken me on some crazy ass ride, firstly getting banned on Episode Interactive and losing ALL of my scripts literally broke me but my amazing readers kept me going and that's the ONLY reason I decided to re-write it on here even at the times I wanted to quit I knew I couldn't because of you. The support I've had from both my old and new readers is amazing. There's been times I've had issues in real life and had to disappear on you guys and you've remained patient (most of you lol) so honestly, thank you so much.

There's so much more I had in mind for this story but because I promised three endings I haven't been able to do that so unfortunately this is the end! :( I told you at the beginning some things were true but you wouldn't know which were true and which wasn't. Even certain things that I hadn't been through myself I made sure I put every single emotion I had into those certain parts and I hope you felt that.

I have nothing else to say, just thank you for giving my story and me a chance.

I hope you enjoy my endings and please don't forget to check out my other stories. 

Much love. T. 🖤

************************

"What the hell am I doing here?" I jump out of bed - I'm clothed that's something. What the fuck am I doing here though?

"Lee? get a shower quick you stink!" I can barely open my eyes, my heads banging and my mouth tastes like last night. "Logan why am I here?"

"Is she up?" Gino...

"Is this some kind of joke? why am I here... with you two?"

"Lee calm yourself you got too drunk I had to bring you home with me, don't worry you slept alone." I can't believe this... My hen night and I can hardly remember anything. Ryan better not have got me strippers. He promised me he wouldn't ...

"OMG I'M GETTING MARRIED!" I feel bad because I can hardly hide my smile, until I see him smile back and its the most genuine smile ever. You remember that smile right?

He grabs me by each arm, moves my messy hair out of my face and for a moment I forget what's happening and it's literally just me and him. I don't mean I want to grab him and kiss him - I mean this is exactly what I need. Him. He's the most important person in my life and that's just exactly how it always will be and Hunter is fully aware of that.

How could I have gone through today without him? I'd be so miserable. but you know what? I have both of them ready to watch me marry someone they don't particularly like but they're willing to do it for me. That's love.

"Lee, I always knew I'd be at your wedding. I thought I'd be the one marrying you but you know what? I'm ok with not being that guy now. I'm so happy for you. Genuinely happy."

"Are you trying to make me cry, Mr Johnson?"

"No. but I do want you to get in that shower because you reek of alcohol!"

"Fine." I roll my eyes. "Please can you call everyone though I need my bridesmaids!"

"Mom's already called them and collected your dress. Get in the shower!"