Chapter Six - Whos the boss?

I got back to Hunter's, had a quick shower then got into my PJ's. All I wanna do is eat and chill. Logan is doing some crazy circling in my mind right now.
I love him so much, I can't imagine being with anyone else but him. I guess I've been kidding myself with Jace, I felt things for the first time in a year today. I felt wanted. I felt electric. I felt butterflies. I felt love. But yet Even though Jace is an ass, we are still together, I think? he hurt me with some of the stuff he said earlier. I've had suspicions for months that he's playing me and now I'm no better than him -  I've cheated on him and I've never felt worse. I'm against alot of things would you believe it. Cheating and lying is high up there. 

[text message]
Latoya
Girl, I've been sat here for the past two hours wondering what to do about this. I love you so much and don't want you to get hurt anymore. Yesterday I got sent a video you need to see this.

What the hell? My stomachs in Knots and I don't know why because its obvious what its gonna be.

[IncomingMedia]

And there it was. Something I've known for so long but never had a chance to actually get it confirmed.

Jace and another girl.

"I thought you had a girlfriend?"

"She's moved away, I'm single now so I'm all yours..."

Then right there before my eyes - their mouths conjoin, tongue an all'.

I'm stuck between being upset because I didn't want it to be true - and knowing I don't have a right to be because I've just had amazing oral sex off someone that isn't my boyfriend. What right do I have to be upset? but then again, if I knew Jace was loyal, if I could be calm around Jace for longer than 10 mins, If he didn't treat me like he does. I'd have never have betrayed him. Am I saying it's his fault? No. Of course not. It's my stupid fault for ever thinking I could ever move on from Logan.

I need some fresh air.

*********
"What you doing out here its freezing?"

Well, he ain't wrong I'm also in PJ shorts and a small tee.

"I was just clearing my mind."
He walks closer towards me and I notice he isn't wearing a suit.
He's wearing a white standard T-shirt which is doing amazing things for his bulging muscles, and some grey sweatpants. You read that correctly by the way - 

GREY SWEATPANTS! Now if you know, YOU KNOW. Man, that dick print. Snap out of it Rylee, for godsake!

"Come inside you're going to get ill!"
He puts his hands on my shoulders and manoeuvres me inside.

Electric.

Now standing in the kitchen he's making a drink whilst I'm sat on the counter, the funny thing is he's acting so casual but its something I haven't seen since I've arrived here. Its nice to see him so "normal"

"Hot chocolate?"
He shouts over his shoulder.

"Yes please..."
He walks over towards me with the drinks in either hand. Handing me mine I place it next to me on the counter.

"You're spreading germs all over my kitchen with your ass Lil lady."

OK, so I didn't realise I was doing it, I always hop onto the counter at home. I completely forgot. Its a habit.

"I'm so sorry!"
I'm about to jump down when he comes closer and puts his hand on my shoulder blade to usher me back.

"I'm joking, Calm down." followed by that sexy raspy laugh of his.