*Bonus Chapter* - Logan's Ending. 🖤

**Please remember this is a bonus chapter - that means this is NOT my ending and this does NOT continue from previous chapters per say. This is just to show what would have happened if I had chosen Logan instead of Hunter** 

As always, pay attention to font change to know who's POV it is. Rylee is ALWAYS in normal font.

"Where are you going? you have to get to your hen party, Ry?!" I can't stop anymore. These past 8 weeks have been nothing but me worrying - my anxiety has taken me to higher heights and I just can't do this anymore. It's all I've thought about... Logan.

I have to tell Hunter I can't marry him.. I have to because if I don't, tomorrow, I'll be making a huge mistake and not only will I be married to someone I can't be married to? Logan will have moved away and I'd have lost him forever.

I know it's wrong - I'm not stupid. Well ok, I am stupid. I should never have thought that I could do this, not be with him. After everything we've been through together why the hell would I marry someone else? Hunter is going to be so fucking mad but what else am I meant to do? I made a bad decision, I made the wrong decision.

************
Because I'm selfish? Scared? I'm not sure which one but the night has played out smoothly. All my friends are here but the only person I wanted to see is now who I'm facing alongside Gino....

"What? You want him?"

"I'm sorry Gino..."

"No erm.. no don't apologise to me but you do have to tell Hunter, Lee? Like now he will fucking kill Logan otherwise and you know it!"

"You aren't mad?" Why isn't he angry?
Shouting, punching Logan even. Why are they even here together? What am I missing?

"We kinda became close since you chose Hunter. I've been working with him." He shrugs.

"So you're ok if I'm with Logan?"

"No. Far from ok. But what can I do? And anyway I'd rather you be with him than someone like Hunter."

So what do I do?

What the fuck do I do?
Do I leave right now and go and tell Hunter everything?
Or do I marry Hunter and hope that one day I'll find my happiness within him?

***************
"What are you doing here? What the fuck Rylee? It's bad luck!!"

Logan made me promise I wouldn't get in touch with him again until I had completely made up my mind - and if that was choosing him. I'd have to tell Hunter.

So here I am at our* home when I should be out getting absolutely wasted before the night of my wedding.

"We need to talk." I can't look at him, I can't. I don't know how the hell this is gonna go... I don't know how he's going to react.

Logan leaves tomorrow, Hunter offered him a pay rise to stay here - for me. So that I don't lose someone I love and that fucking makes this even harder.

Somethings wrong with her, I don't know what but she's not her usual self and why the fuck is she here?

Something is wrong..

"Rylee? Say something..."

She won't even look at me, what the fuck has happened?

"Hunter I..."
Fuck, spit it out baby.

"SAY IT RYLEE! WHATEVER IT IS FUCKING SAY IT!" My anger is getting a hold of me right now but shit, something is fucking wrong I can tell. Why can't she look at me? Why can't she tell me?