Chapter Two - "Hunter"

Baby, I'm sorry that I can't see you before you go. I have a meeting with my Dad's new client. You know how it is! I'm gonna miss you crazy mad. I love you. X J X

I knew it would happen. He always lets me down. I bet he doesn't even have a meeting.
Oh well, I have bigger worries on my mind.
There's a huge chance I will see Logan when I get there. I don't want him back - we're done. But I do need to look good to show him what he's missing - what he lost.
I climb into my best outfit -
My old outfit.
The outfit from the old me.
Logan's favourite.
Black crop top ending just underneath my breasts, leather pants and killer black heels. Nails and lips dressed in nude.
I don't know what's came over me. I don't know why I'm doing this when I clearly don't want to see him. But somehow? Dressing like the old me makes me feel like the old me.
And the old me never worries about other people.

The ride over to the airport was silent. My Dad's not interested in my feelings what so ever. Karen.
Karen this and Karen that.
He's just eager to get rid of me and go away with her. With a quick goodbye and a peck on my head, he drove off and left me standing outside the airport with all of my luggage. Thanks, Dad.

**********
Birmingham airport. England.

It's absolutely packed full of people. How the hell am I gonna find him? I don't even know what he looks like.
What should I expect? Grey? Suited and booted?
I guess I'll just stand here until someone approaches or phone's me.

My mind quickly travels to Jace. I can't believe he didn't even want to say goodbye to me. I'm sick of the excuses, the lies - that's all he ever does lately is a lie. He thinks I'm oblivious to it, he thinks I have no clue.
He's wrong.
The worst part is that since I've known about me coming home.
The home where Logan is.
All I can do is think about Logan and Jace's lies no longer hurt me, not because I don't care. Simply because there's no space in my mind for him right now.

"Rylee?"

The voice behind me, so husky and sharp.
I turn to put a face to that voice and there he is.

What?
No. That cannot be him.

"Do I know you?"

"No. But you're about to, get your bags."

"You.. You're my Mum's boyfriend??...."

"Why you so surprised? Come on."

"You're late. So don't order me around dude."

"Don't try that shit with me, sweetheart, hurry the fuck up I haven't got all day. Walk."

He walks off. How fucking rude?
But my god how sexy!
My Mum bagged that?
How?!
He's so tall he towered over me I mean that's not uncommon I'm only 5ft.1 but he is huge.
Tanned skin, sexy undressing eyes. Thick head of dark hair. Oh, the hair. Why the hell am I imagining running my fingers through my step dad's* hair?

"I'll fucking carry you! Don't test my patience Lil lady!...

..Move it." 

Well, ain't he a breath of fresh air.

I scurry after him. Clearly, I'm struggling with my bags and cases and he obviously doesn't give a shit.
But I don't mind because the view I have in front of me is a fine sight to see.
His ass in those tight suit pants.
Oh man, I can just imagine how his ass looks without them.

What the hell?
This isn't me. This isn't me at all. snap out of it Ry. Jesus.

The cars silent. I reach over to put the radio on and he slaps my arm away.