Introduction

After the events of The Jungle Book 2, Shere Khan was placed on the Isle of the Lost. People knew who he was, what he had done, and the consequences of not doing what he wanted.

As he was walking home from another day of terrorising children, he heard faint crying that sounded like a man cub. Shere Khan looked around him and he found a large cardboard box. Inside was a man cub. Shere Khan knew he had to either kill it or leave it. He tried leaving it but his body wouldn't let him. He tried killing it but he didn't have the bravery to so he took it in and raised it as his own.

That baby was his adopted daughter Shayla. Shere Khan never loved Shayla and he often left her on her own, scared and hungry. Shere Khan would feed her scraps of meat, hydrate her with dirty water, and tell her stories with not-so happy endings. Her favourite ones, which Shere Khan didn't mind telling, were the classic Disney stories but with twisted endings and storylines. Shayla's favourite favourites were the twisted ending to The Jungle Book and the twisted ending to The Lion King. In The Jungle Book, Mowgli goes on an adventure to the man village while trying to stay away from Shere Khan. In Shere Khan's version he finds Mowgli, kills him, Baloo and becomes extreme warrior of the jungle with Shayla as his princess. In The Lion King, Simba escapes Shenzi, Banzai and Ed's death grasps. In the twisted version, Shenzi, Banzai and Ed kill Simba then Scar rapes Nala and creates his now daughter Sandra.

For most of Shayla's life, she was abused. She didn't tell anyone about the scars on her chest or the bruises she gained on her legs. She has a long scar that goes from a inch above her wrist right up to her shoulder. She gained them whenever Shere Khan came home in a bad mood which was often. Shere Khan didn't have any musical numbers whatsoever in the movies so Shayla discovered music on her own by hearing the voices of people on the streets. Shayla made a guitar from a small carboard box and strings. She started learning how to play songs on her own without any instructions or guidance. Shayla grew up so skinny you could see her rib cage and she grew up with no friends or fears until she met four of the greatest people she had ever met.

Their names were Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos. They met at the market one day. Shayla accidentally bumped into them and they liked her ferociousness so they started hanging out. Those precious moments turned those five friends into the greatest gang on the Isle. Shere Khan rarely spoke to Shayla and her friends. He rarely saw them. They were always busy spray painting and causing mischief. Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos were the only people Shayla needed. They were the only people who were allowed to call her "Tiger", "Stripes", "Shay", "Shakira" (since she was obsessed with Shakira and she twisted the words to Wakka Wakka to fit her 'Indian origin') and "Bengal" since Shere Khan is a Bengal tiger. Did I mention that Shayla went to Dragon Hall? These five teens did everything together! They had sleepovers at her house since none of the others' parents would allow it, they would terrorise parties, steal jewellery, go on adventures, and vandalise property.

This is Shayla.

She always kept her ginger hair curled so she could feel the amount of hair Shere Khan must feel from his fur

She always kept her ginger hair curled so she could feel the amount of hair Shere Khan must feel from his fur. Also, she just liked to keep it ginger so she could represent her father. And she just generally liked her hair that way.