Oops Part Two

I wake up the next morning naked. I don't remember a thing...oh no. Me and Kalanath had sex! I breathe a sigh of relief when I see the filled condom. I change into my clothes that I had and I meet my friends where we should be meeting Ben.

"Hi." I say nervously.

"You had sex as well?" Carlos asks me.

"Yep." I look at my feet.

"Same." The others sigh.

"Masters of manipulation." Jay shakes his head.

"It's ok for you, Fred. You're not in a relationship." Evie looks at Freddie.

"I know." Freddie smirks.

"I'm sure our partners will understand." Mal smiles to calm us down. "What did Hermie say about your orange dick?" The rest of us laugh at Carlos.

"Shut up." He mumbles. Ben pulls up. We climb in.

"Ben, just wondering, if we had sex with some exes, would our partners accept that we cheated on them?" Mal asks her boyfriend.

"Well, yeah. I know Doug and Lonnie well. If I was you, it would've been nice to be bad after a break." Ben smiles. "Why?"

"Because that exactly what happened." Mal sighs.

"I forgive you." Ben grabs her hand since she was sitting in the passenger seat. He drives us away. "Shay, your manager called and he wants you to record a new song called Forever Cheating."

"I have a better idea." I smirk and I look at my friends. "And I need you all to be a part of it." I whisper my idea into their ears and I stick my hand out in front of me. They all slap their hands on top of each other's.

"I'm in!" They tell me.

One month later...

Evie and Carlos bring their partners to my dorm. Me, Mal, Jay and Freddie sit on my bed.

"Listen, a few months ago we went to the Isle." Evie starts.

"And we went to this party where we were seduced by our exes and we had sex with them." Carlos prepares for his punishment.

"It's fine." Jane and Doug hug them and walk out of my room.

"That went better than expected." I smirk.

Another month later...

Me and my friends are at prom.

We dance to Hakuna Matata which is one of my most favourite songs

We dance to Hakuna Matata which is one of my most favourite songs. The songs stops and we cheer on Lonnie since she played the song.

"Students!" Fairy Godmother shushes everyone. "Tonight is the premiere of the newest music video for Oops by Shayla Khan!" Everyone applauds. "Shayla, please come up and explain the song to us!" I walk up to her and she hands me a mic.

"Um..." I feel so nervous. I look at my friends who mouth the chorus to me. I smile. "This song is a cover of Oops by Little Mix and Charlie Puth and I wanted my friends, and my boyfriend, to be a part of it because two months ago they went to the Isle with me to visit Red Jessica who owned my mama, Sasha and we bumped into our exes who invited us to a party. Long story short, they seduced us and we woke up naked with them next to us in our beds. We are so lucky to have understandable partners and Ben, Jane and Doug, Mal, Evie, Carlos love you." Everyone aws. "And I love you the most, Jay!" I shout. I walk back to my friends and Carlos kisses my cheek. The music video starts to play. Heads up, the music video uses a lot of inappropriate touching, but no inappropriate language. And the clothes we wear are da bomb.

It starts off with the camera lowering itself onto us as we pose with serious yet sexual looks on our faces in front of a yellow screen

It starts off with the camera lowering itself onto us as we pose with serious yet sexual looks on our faces in front of a yellow screen. The camera then cuts to Mal.

"Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed. Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends. Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do. Oops, baby, I love you." She winks at the camera with a smile on her face.

"It started with "what's up with you?" Evie walks though a park. "I messed around and got caught up with you. Yeah, yeah, I don't know what to do. I caught these feelings like there's nothing new. Now I can't get enough of you, oh oh."

"And when I think about the way you touch my body. I don't know how long I can wait." Freddie throws her bag off screen. "And when I think about the way you touch my body. This could be my greatest mistake."

All three start to dance sexually with the real them copying. "You've got me singing. Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed. Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends. Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do. Oops, baby, I love you."

Jay unzips his jacket. "We had a good run. We messed around and had some good fun. Guess it turns out I lost a good one. 'Cause now I'm wishing every morning would come. With you next to me, baby." He chucks his jacket up and out of camera.

"And when I think about the way you touch my body. This could be my greatest mistake." Carlos looks sad as he styles his hair in his dorm room mirror.

"You've got me singing." The camera cuts to him and Freddie meeting up with the others at a beach.

They all walk along it and sing. "Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed. Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends. Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do. Oops, baby, I love you."

"Oh, oh, I love you, oh, oh, oh!" Freddie struts her stuff.

"Now I accidentally know that you're in love with me too. Oops, baby, I love you, yeah, yeah, yeah." Mal holds hands with Jay and Evie.

The camera cuts to me climbing up a tree. "If it was up to me, I would take a time machine. To the day I said goodbye, I lied." I sit on the top branch.

"Ooh, I lied so can we try again? Beneficial, more than friends. No, don't you tell me goodbye." The boys catch me as I fall backwards on purpose. Mal, Evie and Freddie join us.

We all start to walk down a path. "You've got me singing. Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed. Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends. Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do. Oops, baby, I love you."

"I love, I love, I love you." I kiss Jay's cheek.

"Oh, I still love you, yeah." Jay intwines his fingers with mine.

"Now I accidentally know that you're in love with me too. Oops, baby, I love you." I wink at the camera. The video switches off and everyone applauds. They start to chant my name so I blush really brightly. People overcrowd me during the whole night, well, that was until Jay brung me into the hallway outside of the food hall where the prom is.

"Why don't we go have some fun?" He opens the janitor closet.

"You always know how to make me feel better." I kiss him. He kisses me back and we walk into the janitor closet. Jay shuts the door.