Good Is The New Bad

The next day, me, Mal, Evie, Freddie, Audrey and Lonnie are waiting for our chances to sing. Mal and Evie are a partner and so are Audrey and Lonnie. I don't really want to sing. Weird, right?

"You look totes cute." Audrey gushes at Lonnie.

"No, you look totes cute." Lonnie says back.

"I am gonna be totes sick." Mal looks at me. I giggle. We spot a blonde girl pacing. "Who's that?"

"Allie. Alice in Wonderland's daughter. Girl's gotta know her competition. Or, in this case, her nopetition. Get it? Because she's not competition?" I roll my eyes at Evie.

"I got. I think living in Auradon is getting to you. You really need to stop with the made up words." Mal tells her.

"Wise-ys." Allie walks toward us. "Hey, Allie. You okay?"

"No! My partner lost her voice and can't sing tonight. I need to find a new partner now, or my chances of winning go down the rabbit hole."

"You shrink one guy's head and no one wants to sing with you." Freddie joins us.

"Allie doesn't have a partner. Why don't you two sing together?" Mal suggests.

"A VK? Are you magical? Do you spout horns? Just how evil are you? I don't think I can sing with her. If I hit a wrong note, she might turn me into a frog." Allie whispers to us.

"Never! I'd just shrink your head, like my last partner." Freddie holds up a shrunken head.

"And Freddie isn't as powerful as her papa." I place a hand on Allie's shoulder.

"Oh, it's disgusting! But curious. Can I touch it?" Allie pokes the shrunken head.

"Eww! Can you guys talk about this somewhere else. We're up first." Audrey scoffs.

"Huh! Actually, we're up first." Mal points to herself and Evie.

"Sorry! Let's go." Audrey walks towards the stage. I growl and show my claws. And, yes, I'm still in my new tiger form.

"But they're already-"

"Now, Lonnie!" Audrey leads Lonnie away.

"Not cool." I watch Mal and Evie walk onto the stage. I follow them with Freddie and Allie. Audrey and Lonnie start to sing for the competition. The song is very cheesy yet catchy.

"Well, if that's a free-for-all, I might as well join in." Freddie starts to sing and dance. Mal and Evie dance with her and they dance on the stage. Audrey and Lonnie back off.

"If Freddie can sing along, then so can I!" Allie walks on stage with them. Audrey and Lonnie join them and they all try to get me on stage. I refuse, but now they're annoying me so I might as well join in for the chorus. I dance and sing at the end of the line next to Allie.

"Good is the new bad! Good is the new bad! We can feel the mad love. Gimme more of. Bad is the new good! Bad is the new good! We can feel the mad love. I think that we should." Everyone else dances with their partners so I just stand aside and so the Charleston. "I think that we should. I think that we should. Call it bad, call it good. Call it even if you could. Call it good, call it bad."

It's the best you ever had." Allie smiles.

"We use to love the dark. But then we saw the light and felt a spark." Me, Freddie, Mal and Evie sing.

Audrey, Lonnie and Allie slide onto the stage. "We bring the fire and make it better and better. 'Cause good is back and now it's badder than ever."

We all sing and dance together. "Bad was all the rage last week, but good has got a wicked beat." We get into a line and I dance at the end next to Lonnie. "Good is the new bad! Good is the new bad! We can feel the mad love. Gimme more of. Bad is the new good! Bad is the new good! We can feel the mad love." Since I don't have the partner, I do my favourite move again. "I think that we should. I think that we should. I think that we should. Call it bad, call it good. Call it even if you could. Call it good, call it bad. It's the best you ever had." We finish with an ending pose.