Is It True Or True Love?

I knock on the boys's dorm to hear absolutely nothing. I groan and kick at the door.

"Jay! Carlos! You two have a lot of explaining to do!" I scream. No answer. I stomp down the hallway to see Jay leaning against a wall while a blonde girl batts her eyelashes at him. "Jay! Get your ass here now!" Jay looks at me, gulps and runs away. I catch up to him and we wrestle. I pin him to the floor. "You and Carlos have a lot of explaining to do." I drag him to his feet, grab his arm and I drag him to my dorm. I see Carlos so I sneak up behind him and I grab his ear. I do the same to Jay and I drag their cheating ass's to my dorm.

"Fuck, babe! This hurts!" Jay hisses.

"Shay, what's gotten into you?" Carlos asks as I throw them to my bed. I lock my door.

"I hate you two so much right now." I look at them in anger.

"Kitten-" Jay starts.

"Explain this." I pull out my phone, go onto my most recent messages with Audrey and I chuck my phone at them.

"Shay, these are clearly edited." Carlos stands up.

"Sit!" I yell. Carlos sits down. I look at Jay. "You cheating slut! Why would you do this to me?" I start to cry. Papa wakes up from his nap and runs over to me. "Jay is a cheating and lying bastard, papa." I kneel down and I hug him. Papa growls.

"Shay, we really aren't gay. I'm with Jane." Carlos strokes my hair.

"I'm not sure whether I should believe you." I snatch my phone back.

"Shay!" Mal and Evie knock on my door. I let them in.

"I saw the pictures." I dig my nails into my arm.

"Shay, this is a scam. Audrey really wants a boyfriend and she's tried taking Carlos away from Jane so she's trying to Jay away from you." Mal hugs me.

"Is that the truth or are you trying to hide Jay and Carlos's relationship from me?" I stroke papa.

"We are as honest as Honest John." Evie smiles. I look at Jay and Carlos. Papa purrs and rubs against my leg.

"Guys, I'm so sorry I lashed out on you two." I look at Carlos. "Carlos, you're my best mate and the closest person I have to a brother." I look at Jay. "And I will love you no matter what. If I were to break up with you then, I would've loved you until the day the Earth ends." Jay hugs me and we both start to cry. Carlos strokes my hair again so we hug. Mal and Evie cheer.

"So, what are we going to do?" Mal asks.

"What do you mean?" I sit down on my bed.

"How are we getting revenge on Audrey?" Evie rolls her eyes.

"Good question." I shrug.

"Why don't we just spread rumours?" Carlos asks.

"No! We're more evil than that!" Mal yells.

"Why don't we buy lice eggs and put them in her underwear?" Jay smirks. "The lice that are resistance to lice shampoo. She's be constantly scratching her area in public."

"And we can sew prawns, shrimps, or pieces of chicken into the hems of all her curtains. I can get Lon to stay in my room." I grin from ear to ear.

"Then we can send her animal shit and write her a note saying there is a diamond encrusted tiara in the shit so she'll have to dig through the shit in public if we do it at lunch." Mal rubs the palms of her hands together.

"Perfect!" We all high-five each other.

"How will we get the stuff in Audrey's room?" Evie asks. We all suddenly smirk at each other.

"Lonnie." We say in unison.
____________________________________________________________Lonnie walks into my room with some of her stuff.

"My dorm reeks of the stuff you asked me to put into the curtains." Lonnie dumps her stuff on the spare bed.

"Thanks for doing that." I message Mal.

Me- Where are you?

Mal- at the cafeteria are u ready for the prank

Me- I'll be there in 5 secs

"I have to go." I stand up.

"Where are you going?" Lonnie asks me.

"Revenge part three." I grab a bag and I run out of my dorm. I meet up with my friends in the cafeteria.

"Have you got the animal shit?" Mal asks me. I hold up the bag I was carrying. We look inside of it to see papa's shit. I'm lucky this isn't my bag. We walk over to Audrey who's with Chad, Jordan, Allie, Freddie, Jane, Ben and Doug. We give her the bag.

"Uh, what is this for?" She pushes the bag away from her.

"There's a diamond encrusted tiara in there." Evie holds back her laughter.

"Ooh, gimme!" Audrey starts to dig into the shit. Everyone holds their noses as she looks into the bag and almost throws up. Me and my friends start laughing.

"This is the funniest thing I've ever seen!" Jay slaps his knee.

"I love this!" Carlos wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"What do you mean?" Audrey carries on digging. "And my underwear is super itchy and my curtain's stink!"

"There's no diamond encrusted tiara in there!" Evie wipes away the tears of joy. Audrey stops searching.

"And we made Lonnie put lice eggs in your underwear and we also made her put sewed prawns, shrimps and pieces of chicken into the hens of your curtains." Mal snorts in her laughing fit. Everyone starts laughing at Audrey as she rubs away crying.

"What was that for?" Freddie asks.

"Basically, she wants a boyfriend so she tried stealing Carlos away from Jane and she tried stealing Jay by editing photos to make it look like Jay is cheating on me with Carlos so this was revenge." I side hug Jay.

"She's a stupid ass bitch and we ain't fucking with her." Me and my friends say as we strut out of the cafeteria.