Bad Bitches

Ben has asked us VK's to meet the new students so we walk to the Tourney field in our Isle clothes to see two girls standing with Ben. They both have tattoo and piercings.

The blue haired girl have these tattoos and piercings

And the second girl have these.

"Hey, guys." Ben hugs Mal. "This is Harper and Natalie." Ben points to the blue haired girl and then to the dip dye girl.

"Just show us our dorm." Harper groans.

"Actually, I've scheduled you VK's a day at the Enchanted Lake now." Ben gulps.

"Fine." Harper mutters.

"Ok. Let's go." VK's drives is to the Enchanted Lake and leaves us.

"So, tell us your names." Natalie smirks.

"I'm Mal, this is Evie, Jay, Carlos and Shayla." Mal smiles.

"Any lovers?" Harper takes out a cigarette.

"I'm dating Ben." Mal squeals.

"I'm dating a boy named Doug." Evie grins from ear to ear.

"And I'm dating Jay." I blush as Jay intwines our hands together. He kisses the top of my hand. "Aw." I do the same to his.

"What about you 1960?" Natalie lights Harper's cigarette as she looks at Carlos.

"I'm dating their friend Jane." Carlos blushes.

"Cool." Harper blows smoke in our faces.

"Where did you get the tattoos and piercings from?" Jay coughs.

"Prison. We've spent five years in prison after attempted murder on my brother, Nathan." Natalie winks at him.

"We got them from our best mate there. Ever heard of Bratty Britannia?" Harper asks. We all nod our heads. "She's a spoilt bitch and he Aunt gave her the equipment she needs for tattoos and piercings."

"Our prison is an all woman's prison and it's the prison version of Mean Girls." Natalie pulls a knee to her chest.

"You have the IT's, or the Impressive Twat's, the Bloody Murderers, the Irish and Scottish hotties, the Brats, The L.A Lesbians, the Greatest People You Will Ever Meet." Harper high-fives Natalie.

"And the worst..." Natalie gags.

"The Black Barbies." Harper finishes Natalie's sentence. "They hated our guts."

"Why?" Carlos asks.

"Because they came from the Isle of the Lost like us." Harper blows smoke in our face again.

"We come from the Isle too." I smile.

"Really? Who are your parents?" Natalie asks as she sits in Jay's lap. I growl quietly.

"I have a girlfriend!" Jay pushes her away.

"My evil parent is Cruella De Vil." Carlos sighs. "Mal's is Maleficent, Evie's is The Evil Queen, Jay's is Jafar and Shayla's is Shere Khan."

"What about you two?" Evie pulls both of her knees to her chest.

"I'm the Horned King's daughter." Harper blows smoke into Natalie's face.

"And my Mom is Queen Narissa." Natalie wafts the smoke away.

"Shay..." Mal looks at me with a smirk. "If a deal was made three years ago, would the person still have to pay up."

"Well, yeah." I shrug. Jay stands up.

"Let's get this over with." Jay stands at the edge of the lake as he chucks his beanie to Mal. Mal fills it with water.

"I told you the Horned King had a child." She dumps the water down his pants. Jay tries not to scream.

"I'm sitting down." Jay sits down next to me again.

"Don't be upset, pudding." I side hug him. He pulls me onto his lap. I giggle.

"So, Shayla, where's your old cat?" Harper blows a huge cloud of smoke in our faces.

"He's at my dorm sleeping." I cough.

"If you two are delinquents, shouldn't you be on the Isle?" Carlos asks.

"We want to be good." Harper's face turns red. We sit in a long silence.

"What do you AK VK's do for fun?" Natalie asks.

"We mess around really. We go exploring, we party, we help Shayla with her music videos-" Mal is interrupted by Natalie.

"You're a singer?" Her mouth drops open. "How many songs do you have?"

"Six. One song's a cover of Oops by Little Mix and Charlie Puth. The others are called Our Beautiful Love, Childline Time, Fading Away, I'm Brave Enough and Knife To The Heart." I smile.

"Which one's your favourite?" Natalie asks.

"Our Beautiful Love." I lean into Jay.

"I like that one too." Jay kisses my cheek.

"I prefer Fading Away." Mal shrugs.

"I'm proud of Oops." Carlos smiles.

"I love Childline Time." Evie gushes.

"I feel like we're going to be good friends." Harper smiles.