Birthday Party On The Isle

Me and my friends are invited to an unknown party back on the Isle. There was no signature on the invitation, just the address. We get change at around eleven o'clock at night and we get permission from Ben to use the limo.

 We get change at around eleven o'clock at night and we get permission from Ben to use the limo

Carlos drives us to the Isle and we walk to the address.

"Has anyone ever heard of Out Road?" Mal asks.

"No, not ever." I shrug.

"We'll know the person who threw the party. I know we will." Jay reassures us.

"I hope we do." Evie mutters.

"Do you know Out Road, Mr Khan?" Carlos asks papa. Papa purrs.

"Tell me." I tell him. Papa looks away. "Fine." We arrive at the address. It's an old mansion with trees growing through the roof and walls and flowers hanging around the walls. "Scar! Zira!" I run inside. My friends catch up with me.

"Shayla!" Scar shouts. I run over to him and we hug. I look up at him to see he's a human.

"Scar?" I giggle.

"What?" He smirks.

"You are incredible handsome for a human." I smile.

"You should see Zira. Zira, my love!" Scar calls. Zira runs up up to us.

"Woah. How are you human?" I ask.

"We had to send letters to Ben." Zira chuckles. She sees my friends. "Friends of yours?"

"Yes. This is my boyfriend Jay, my best mate Carlosband our teammates Mal and Evie." I hold hands with Carlos.

"Why are we here?" Mal asks them.

"It's Sandra's birthday and she wanted you lot to come." Zira looks away. "Sandra! Zabella! Nuka! Vitani! Kovu!" The five run over to us.

 "Sandra! Zabella! Nuka! Vitani! Kovu!" The five run over to us

"I'm so happy you could make it." Sandra and I hug.

"We're happy to be here." I smile as we part.

"You haven't met Kovu and Vitani before. They're my older siblings." Zabell motions to the two strangers.

"Hi, I'm Shayla Khan." I stroke papa. "These are my papa and my friends."