Mal's Plan I

I'm finishing off with spray painting my name on the wall. I've painted my dad, me...that's it. I look outside and I remember that I need to meet up with my friends so that's what I do. I swiftly run to the boys dorm. Mal and Jay are looking at the stuff Jay has on a bed, Carlos is messing around with some thing and Evie is just being Evie. Mal looks at me with anger.

"Whoo! Whoa! Ah! Whoa! Hi, Bengal!" Carlos says from his game.

"Hey, Car." I smile.

"You're late." Mal growls.

"Lost track of time. There's only so much shit you can add to your room." I smirk.

"Spray painting?" Evie questions.

"Yep." I sit down next to her. I start to fiddle with my bracelet. "I miss papa." I say to myself.

"You're looking a little, um, ugly. Here." Evie starts applying makeup to my face. I let her do it. "Are you ok?" I don't respond.

"Whatcha got there Jay?" I ask Jay.

"Just some stuff I stole." Jay smirks at me so I smirk back. "Stealing is like buying whatever I want, except it's free."

"Fighting's better." I stand up.

"Oh really?" Jay crosses his arms over his stomach. "Name three things fighting has, but stealing hasn't."

"People's physical pain, blood and broken bones." I blush.

"Fight me." Jay tells me. I see something brighten on his cheeks. Is he blushing?

"Shay, maybe you sh-" I interrupt Evie.

"Watch this." I quickly kick Jay right in his dick. He grabs it in pain. "I'm going to steal some more." He tries to leave, but Mal grabs his arm and pulls him back.

"So, you could do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world."

"You sound just like your mom." Evie rolls her eyes.

"Thank you." Mal smiles proudly.

"Maybe just a little bit too much." I sigh.

"You do it your way and I'll do it mine." Jay walks away from us girls successfully. What he just said is gonna stick with me for a while.

"Jay! Come check this out, man! It's awesome!" Carlos calls.

"That's a big TV." I say under my breath. Jay walks over to the TV and starts playing the game.

"Shay, are you sure your ok?" Evie asks me.

"I'm fine. I'm just homesick." I sigh again. "I miss papa."

"Guys!" Everyone but Jay looks at Mal. "Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?"

"Fairy Godmothers blah blah blah magic wand blah blah blah." Jay makes me, Evie and Carlos laugh.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents." We all look at Mal. "To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel." We all turn serious. "Yeah?"

"Yeah." We all respond.

"Do you think we haven't been trying to our whole lives? That our parents don't give us chances?" I stand up. "You think my papa ever gave me the chance to prove myself evil to him? All he ever does is walk in and out of my house. I try everyday to be evil I really do. We can steal the wand better than any villain has ever stole anything. Better than my papa stealing the life of Mowgli dad." I look at Carlos. "Better than your mama trying to steal the puppies again." I look at Evie. "Better than your mama trying to steal Snow Whites life." I look at Jay. "Better than your papa stealing the Sultan's ring." I finally look at Mal. "Better than your mama stealing back her wings."