Parents

I'm in Remedial Goodness 101 and we are doing a task to write an essay on smiling.

I finish so I draw a heart with an arrow through it. I write my initials and Jay's initials inside of it. I'm not quite sure what Jay, or Jafar's, last name is so I just write a "T" for thief.

"Children, excuse me." We look up at Fairy Godmother. "Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat." She turns on the laptop to see our parents. I can just about see papa.

"I don't see anything, nor do I hear." Maleficent says.

"Hurry up, will you? I must see my man-cub." Papa growls.

"Kids!" Fairy Godmother gestures for us to come over. I stand up as Jay walks over to me and intwines our fingers together. We walk to the laptop with the others.

"Is it...is it...is-" Maleficent tries to switch on her laptop.

"Press enter." Jafar says.

"Can I please see a remote?" Maleficent holds out her hand for the remote which The Evil Queen gives her. "Is this thing on? Ugh, It's broken. Ugh! I hate electronic equip...oh!" Our parents can finally see us.

"Evie, It's mommy!" The Evil Queen waves. Evie looks embarrass. "Oh! Look how beautiful. Oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

"Don't you mean the weeds?" Maleficent jokes.

"Ooh! Who's the old bat?" Cruella asks.

"This is Fairy Godmother." Mal says. I shake my head slowly.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent just crossed the line. Oh hell nah! She did it once and that's how Jane was born. Maybe a few times, depends on how safe she was while another guy slammed her pussy. What?

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage." Fairy Godmother starts to loose her temper.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella till one A.M.? I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?" Maleficent bumps fists with The Evil Queen.

"They were mice! They were not...they were mice. They were not..." She looks at Mal.

"Thank you so much. Thank you." Mal says.

"They were mice." Fairy Godmother stands out of the frame.

"Hi, mom." Mal smiles.

"Mal!" Maleficent makes us jump. "I m-m-miss you."

"You children are never far from our thoughts." Jafar must really miss Jay. Obviously. He's too lazy to steal like Jay does and Jay is the best thief around.