Oops Part One

Me and my friends have decided to go to the Isle. Freddie comes with us. I want to visit Red Jessica since she owned my mama.

"Thanks for dropping us off, Ben." I slam my door shut.

"No problem. I'll pick you up tomorrow." Ben drives away.

"Do you know where Red Jessica lives?" Evie asks me.

"Sort of. Follow me." I lead my friends through the Isle. Someone bumps into me and we fall to the ground.

"Kitten!" Jay helps me stand up. I look at who it is to see my ex...Kalanath.

Basically, Kalanath is the son of Kaa who knows my papa. Papa invited him for tea a few times and me and Kalanath thought we were falling in love. After our papas had a massive argument, he broke up with me which didn't really bother me.

"Kalanath?" I gasp.

"Hey, Shayla." He laughs nervously. I offer a hand to him. He takes it and pulls himself up.

"Are you okay, Kal?" Ginny Gothel runs up to him.

"I'm fine, Gin." Kalanath rubs his forehead.

"You better be." Diego De Vil smirks as he walks up to him with Hermie Bing and Hadie. Carlos grips my hand tightly when he sees Hermie. I look next to me at Jay to see his knuckles tightly curled up at the sight of Ginny.

"Nice to see you guys again." Mal says as Hermie hugs her.

"Shayla!" I see someone in the distance. It's Jabulani, son of Shenzi, Banzai and Ed. He's adopted by Shenzi, but the four consider each other siblings.

"Jabu!" I scream in happiness. We hug for about a minute. "We should get going." I say.

"To make it up to you for me running into you, why don't you come to my party tonight?" Kalanath asks.

"Sure. When is it?" I smile.

"Midnight."

"Of course it is."

"See ya." Kalanath walks away with his gang.

"He's a nice ex." I shrug.

"You two dated?" Mal gasps.

"When we were, like, twelve." I scoff. I look at the boys to see them look quite nervous. "Jay, Carlos, what's wrong?" I ask them.

"What do you mean?" Jay giggles nervously.

"You two acted weirdly when you say Ginny and Hermie." I smirk. "You're still acting weirdly."

"Diego introduced me to Hermie once and I liked her for a while." Carlos sighs.

"And Mal and Ginny were buddies at hellraisers so of course I talked to Ginny and she's amazing." Jay smiles.

"I'm just putting this out there; I use to like Diego because of his band." Mal shakes her head.

"Dude, why tell me now?" Carlos gasps.

"Because I was embarrassed." Mal's face turns red. We all look at Evie.

"Fine. Hadie was nice to me once." She looks at her feet.

"And Jabulani came into my dad's shop once when it was closed, but I was there anyway and we did some...things." Freddie giggles.

"Let's go find Red Jessica." And we go to find her. We bump into Harry and he leads us to his house. Me and Red Jessica bond over the lost of my mama and my friends really like her. Now it's midnight, we race to our houses to change. We meet up at Mal's house.

I lead them to Kalanath's house

"Woah." Jay stares at his treehouse.

"Come on! Kalanath always has the best parties!" I pull them into the treehouse. Music plays loudly so we dance. Jay twirls me around. Oops by Little Mix plays.

"I freaking love this song!" I squeal. My friends laugh, but we fall silent and nervous as our exes walk up to us. Goddammit, they look so hot!

"Come with me." They grab our wrists and separate us from each other. Me and my friends look at each other in fear. I feel my hand slip out of Jay's.

"Hat do you want, Kal?" I groan.

"Nothing, just some candy and birthday cake." He tugs a piece of my hair behind my ear. I know what he's after.

"Sorry not sorry. No treats for a dick like you." I scoff.

"Remember the fun we use to have when our papas weren't around?" He asks. I do remember.

"That was when we were younger and stupider than we are now." I try to walk away.

"Come on, Shayla." Kalanath pouts.

"No." I say firmly.

"Please." He starts to unbutton his top. He opens it so I can see his eight pack. That's my one weakness.

"Fine." I smile. I grab his hand and I take him to my house. I take him to my bedroom.

"What about Jay?" He locks the bedroom door.

"He doesn't have to know." I beckon him over to me with my finger. He walks over to me and pins me to the bed.