Mal's Digi-Image Problem

As us three are walking around, we find Evie. She's sitting on a bench.

"Evie!" I run to her.

"Hey, guys." She sighs.

"What's up?" Jay asks.

"My cupcakes. Basically, I volunteered to make cupcakes for the festival because I heard last year that everyone loved Audrey's. They were an explosion of deliciousness so I though that if I make cupcakes that everyone will love me and tell my how fab-amazing I am, but none of that is going to happen because I can't bake cupcakes. I mean, it's not like we made cupcakes on the Isle of the Lost." Evie looks at her cupcakes. I grab one.

"Why are they like this?" I ask.

"Long story. People say baking is like a form of chemistry so I combined all of the periodic elements."

"You used carbon!?" I yell.

"Yep. I probably should've left out the sulphur."

"Yeah, probably!" I squeezed her cupcake.

"Careful, Cupcake." Jay rubs my arms to calm me down.

"I asked Mal to help me and it took a lot of begging. She used magic on them but I didn't let her finish the spell so one exploded all over Audrey."

"These could be useful." I see Chad so I pick up a cupcake and throw it at him. It explodes.

"Ow!" Chad stumbles into a tent.

"Today sucks!" Evie pouted.

"I have a story that'll make you feel better." I smirk. They look at me. "One time, papa, Scar and Zira forced me, Sandra and Zabella to go to a party so we do. People start to physically abuse me and Sandra pulls me aside. She goes "are you ok?" I shake my head so she starts to whisper "want some ice cubes" so I whisper "yeah" and she says "ok. This pussy wants ice! Everyone else get on the floor, she doesn't give a shit about you!" My friend start to laugh.

"Seriously?" Jay laughs.

"Yep. She's such a dick." We laugh.