Talking Heads

I meet up with Evie, Jay and Carlos outside of History of Auradon with papa in my arms.

"Where's Mal?" I kiss Jay's cheek.

"She's getting her lunch in the hall. We should go as well." Evie leads us to the hall. "Do you hear that?" We listen to Mal and Audrey's conversation. We walk in.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Accusations are flying faster than Aladdin in here." Carlos closes the door behind us.

"Throwing shade like a shadow again, Audrey." I make Jay wrap his arm around my shoulders.

"And you don't wanna let frown lines spoil that beautiful face. Do you?" Jay walks around Audrey with me.

"Audrey, we VKs may be a lot of things, but we're not fakers." Evie stands with Mal.

"Just because our parents are villains, doesn't mean to say we're evil. Everyone's been good before. You think Shere Khan is evil? He was only trying to keep one of the laws of the jungle; no man-cub because man is forbidden." I growl at the thought of papa being misunderstood. Mowgli didn't leave the Jungle so things were taken to the extreme. I mean, Mowgli lived in the Jungle for ten years. That's certainly breaking a law.

"Just admit it. You're furious about not getting a jewel and you're gone a hundred per cent evil!" Audrey shouts at Mal.

"You're wrong! Mal is our friend!" Evie shouts back at Audrey. Everyone starts to argue and bicker. I stand aside and freak out. I hate arguments after the time we talked to our parents through a laptop and the coronation. I cover my ears and I think of the Isle. I needed to distract myself.

"Stop it! Help! Stop fighting!" I shout. No one hears me.

"Stop. Stop!" Mal's eyes flash green and she pulls out her spell book. "Bicker and holler, squabble and squawk! Twist their words the next they talk!" Green smoke flies into everyone's mouths, but not mine and Evie's.

"In trouble big you are!" Audrey points at Mal. "Huh?" I start to laugh.

"What now happening is?" Ally makes me laugh harder.

"Voices our she's bewitched!" Jane locks really shocked. I laugh until I snort.

"Deserve you what get you." Jay smirks. "Hey!"

"Okay, okay. Things got a little heated-" Evie calms us down.

"You say it like it's a bad thing." I say through my laughter.

"We all said things that didn't make any sense. But I'm sure if we ask nicely, Mal will take all back. Right, Mal?" Evie smiles at Mal.

"Wrong!" Mal jumps onto a table and she starts to sing. "I carry on like a Princess. But, man, I've got them fooled. 'Cause underneath my business. I am cold, I'm hard, I'm cruel." She spells us and we start to dance. "Never gonna put a spell on me. Never ever gonna bring me back. Never gonna make me be. Somethin' I'm not because I'm evil. Tell the people. I'm evil." Audrey throws food at her so I stand aside and watch the food fight.

"What the heck!" Audrey shouts.

"Anyone, pizza like?" Jane throws pizza in his face.

"You're spacing your pie!" Carlos is about to throw a pie, but the pizza slaps him in the face.

"Gross!" Evie gasps.

Jane throws something at Audrey. "Sorry, so I'm!"

Jay starts laughing until a treat lands in his mouth. "Oh!" He takes a bite. "Not bad. Hey! Eating cures the spell. Dig in!" Everyone starts to eat.

"Say something to me." I stand with them.

"I love you with all of my heart and I wouldn't trade you for anything." Jay kisses my forehead.

"My mother runs this school." Jane continues to eat.

"I'm you girl." Lonnie hugs me.

"Curiouser and curiouser is my catchphrase." Allie smiles.

Audrey stomps over to Mal who is sitting on a table. "That's it! As chairman of every committee I hereby banish you from Jewelbilee!" We all gasp. "And if I had the power, I'd banish you from Auradon."

"Aw, that's okay, Audrey. Because I'm evil. Feels good to be bad. So good to be bad." Mal walks out of the hall.

"If I had the power, I would send you to the Isle. You're such a VK." I cross my arms over my stomach. Jay, Evie and Carlos stand with me.

"Well...so are you!" Audrey smirks.

"Because we are! You really shouldn't judge a book by its cover. You really need some manners." I shake my head.

"You're just jealous that you're ugly because you're covered in fur! You're hair is ugly and adopted people are the worst!" Audrey laughs.

"Oh, so you want to go? Here's an extended version of that song." I hand papa to Carlos.

"I suggest you all stand back." Evie tells the others.

"Why?" Allie asks.

"Whenever Shay says 'oh, so you want to go?' that normally means business." Jay winks at me. I smirk before looking back at Audrey.

"Things are about to get bad." Carlos steps back. Him along with Jay and Evil click their fingers.

I start to sing. "Everybody see my sunny. Everybody see my shine. But they don't know my story. They don't know what's on my mind. I carry on like a person. But, man, I've got 'em fooled. 'Cause underneath my business. I am cold, I'm hard, I'm cruel. Never gonna put a spell on me. Never ever gonna bring me back. Never gonna make me be Somethin' I'm not because I'm evil. Tell the people. I'm evil. Open your eyes. I'm all a disguise. Everybody in my circle. Think I'm gonna be their friend. But I got bad intentions. And I'm gonna have 'em again. So why should I stop my dissin'? Or soften up my heart? Tell me what good is livin'. If you can't be who you are, yeah. Never gonna put a spell on me. Never ever gonna bring me back. Never gonna make me be. Somethin' I'm not because I'm evil. Tell the people. I'm evil. Open your eyes. I'm all a disguise. So good I'm gonna find some trouble, trouble. I'm gonna make some trouble. I'm gonna find some trouble. Never gonna put a spell on me. Never ever gonna bring me back. Never gonna make me be. Somethin' I'm not...because I'm evil. Tell the people, hey. I'm evil. Open your eyes. I'm all a disguise. So good I'm gonna find some trouble, trouble. I'm gonna make some trouble. I'm gonna find some trouble. Oh, no." I walk out of the hall with Jay, Evie and Carlos. "Bitch!"