Planning The Scam

Mal enters the room.

"We have to give Uma the wand for Ben's freedom." She sighs.

"Where's papa?" I ask her.

"Uma captured him. She considers it cheating that we have Shere Khan on our side." Mal looks down. "Sorry, Shay."

"What was the first thing you said?" Carlos asks her.

"We have to give Uma the wand." Mal starts pacing.

"Oh my god!" We stand up and walk to the kitchen. The boys sit down. I sit cross legged on the table.

"There is no way we are not giving Uma the wand. We just can't let her destroy Auradon." Evie tells us.

"If Uma doesn't get the wand Ben is still stuck." Who knows what Carlos says?

"Great. So we're gonna give Uma, of all people, the wand." Evie says it like it's a bad thing.

"You say it as if it's a bad thing." I smirk.

"Because it is." Jay looks at me.

"Oh yeah." I keep my mouth shut.

"Wait, you guys!" We look at Mal. "You're 3D printer." Mal looks at Carlos.

"A phoney wand." Carlos smiles.

"Yes." Mal smiles.

"In my sleep." Carlos sits up.

"Yeah, but the second Uma tests it she'll know its fake." Evie is so positive.

"Ok, then we'll just get Ben out of there really fast. We'll need some sort of diversion." Mal looks at me for help.

"I have no idea." I groan.

"Smoke bombs." Jay says. Mal points at him.

"That's perfect. I'll just get the chemicals from Lady Tremaine's place. That could work." Evie walks over to Mal. "Oh, and sick hair by the way. Evil Stepmom seriously stepped up her game." I groan. Girl priorities aren't my thing but it has to happen.

"Ok, you wanna know something? Dizzy did this." Mal tells Evie.

"Little Dizzy? Shut up." Evie smiles. Jay walks behind me and Carlos. He puts his hands on the table next to my legs.

"I know I'm, like, loving it. It's, like, a lot lighter." Mal strokes her hair.

"I'm really proud of her." Evie says.

"Uhem." Jay clears his throat and nudges me and Carlos.

"Hello?" Carlos makes the girls look at us.

"It's called priorities." I smirk. "Even the most rotten to the core girls can have girl talk. Still, don't ever do it again."

"Right." Mal claps her hands together. "Carlos, Jay, Shay, you guys meet us at Pirates Bay no later than noon. And, you guys, loosing? Not an option...'cause we're rotten."

"To the core." We all say with Mal.

"What about my papa?" I stand up. "I lost my real parents, my mama and Sam. I am not loosing him or anyone else I love for the rest of my life."

"When Uma hands Ben over, we'll make sure she hands over Khan." Mal smiles at me. "She doesn't understand his power so if she refuses then I'm sure your dad will take them down just to be with you."

"She better hand him over." I take a couple of steps away from them. "Being adopted isn't as fun as it seems. Not knowing who your real parents are bugs you forever. If I could go back to the time when I was left in the box, I would've done it ages ago." I start to cry. Jay hugs me.

"It's ok, baby." He kisses my Afro.

"Bengal, take charge. Evie, let's go." Mal leads Evie out of the hideout. I'm left alone with the boys.

"Ok, if we go now, we can get some sleep before we meet the girls." I look at my boyfriend. "Jay, have you got the keys?"

"In my pocket." Jay slips on his jacket.

"Alright. Let's go." I race them to the limo. We uncover the sheets and we jump in. I see Scar and Zira run up to me. "Give me a minute. Old friends." I roll down the window.

"Where's your dad?" Scar asks me.

"The pirates have taken him." I tell them. "Me and my friends have devised a plan to get him back with a friend of ours."

"We hope you can do it." Zira smiles. "Your dad is a good man, and he's raised you well."

"I'll get him back. I'm a Khan for Brahma's sake." I roll the window up and Jay drives us away. "I miss them." I whisper.

"It's fine, pumpkin." Jay tells me. "We'll be back here before you know it."

"Don't you boys ever miss the Isle?" I look out the window.

"No." Jay chuckles.

"Not really." Carlos shrugs.

"Don't you hate the fact that I'm never with Mal and Evie? Don't you hate the fact that I'm always with you guys?" I ask as I look at them.

"No!" Jay scoffs. "We love having you around."

"Don't be barbaric." Carlos smiles.

"Hey, that's my word." I smile and elbow him.