I'm Your Girl

Me, Mal, Evie, Jordan and Lonnie are in one of the Science Labs.

"Thank you so much for designing my outfit for the hip-hop show." Lonnie smiles at us.

"Of course! Our pleasure." Mal bumps butts with me.

"I love hip-hop." I squeal.

"You're gonna be so wicked on my web show." Jordan looks at Lonnie.

"You're saying 'wicked!' I like that." Evie smiles.

"Wicked's good now, right?" Jordan asks us.

"Of course it is." Mal looks at me.

"Welcome to my wicked world." I sing.

"I just have one question for you, guys." Lonnie suddenly looks concern.

"What's up?" Evie asks her.

"Why are we making my dress in the science lab?" And I thought Lonnie was cool.

"Great fashion is cutting edge." Evie says.

"Right?" Jordan looks at us in confusion.

"So, what's more cutting edge than creating chemical compounds?" Really, Evie? She knows I don't understand Science.

"You guys said that you wanted to look fierce, right?" Mal smirks.

"Super fierce!" I really like Jordan.

"But also welcoming!" Lonnie smiles.

"That's us! Fiercely welcoming. What do you think?" Mal asks Lonnie. She hands her a tablet. Lonnie and Jordan look at the outfit designs.

"I like it! But-" Lonnie is interrupted by Jordan.

"I think we can make it even fiercer."

"And friendlier."

"But most of all...wicked!" I smirk. "Wicked is my middle name."

"Is it really?" Lonnie looks at me.

"It actually is. Shayla Wicked Khan. Shayla means "from the fairy palace." My mama chose it. My papa chose my middle name." I smile.

"You know what? I think we have just the thing. Evie?" Mal looks at Evie. Evie holds up a chemical in a test tube.

"Nuclear waste?" Lonnie questions.

"No! Well, not anymore." Evie smiles.

"This is gonna make your dress glow in the dark. Dark-white. What is more fiercely friendly than that?" Mal asks.

"I love it!" Jordan smiles.

"You want me to perform in the dark?" Lonnie seems unsure.

"Trust us. With this stuff you'll bring the house down. Or burn it down. Just stay away from liquid nitrogen." Evie smiles.

At the hip-hop show.

Jordan walks into the stage. "What's up, Auradon? Are you ready for some awesome Lonnie hip-hop dancing extravaganza?" The crowd screams. "I can't hear you!" They scream again. "I still can't hear you!" They do it again. "Okay, that's too much. I have sensitive eardrums. I might be dropping the mic on the stage! But Lonnie's about to drop the mic on yo-o-u." Lonnie starts to dance.

"Lonnie's a really good dancer." I start doing the Charleston. Sometimes, I have no self control.

"I love this song." Evie squeals. Me, her and Mal start dancing to the beat. It's now time for the main event.

"Are we sure that this is going to work?" Mal asks.

"No. But we like living on the edge." Evie smiles.

"Yes, we do." Mal smiles. Evie turns off lights and Lonnie's outfit glows.