Ben Talks To Mal

Jay throws a rock at a sign that says "warning flying rocks."

"Keep on going until you reach the top." Jay tells Ben.

"Wish me luck." Ben climbs up the stairs. We wait for him at the bottom.

"Do you guys think he can do it?" Carlos asks us.

"If Mal loves Ben, she'll come home." Evie smiles.

"I don't know." I sing.

"What do you mean?" Jay takes my hand.

"We all know that Mal loves Ben, but she ran away to the Isle. I don't think first relationships are suppose to last." I just realised what I just said.

"So you think we can't last?" Jay steps away from me.

"Of course I do. I'm in love with you and only you. I phrased it wrong." I grab his hands.

"How else can you phrase it? Eventually, we're gonna split is what your saying." Jay raises his voice a bit.

"I don't think that at all. Jay, I love you. I meant that royal relationships need a break so they're ready with the media." I untwine my hands in Jay's. I look at Evie and Carlos. They could've gathered some popcorn and watched me and Jay fight. "Do you two mind?"

"Sorry." They immediately turn around. I look at papa and he does the same.

I look into Jay's brown eyes. "I hope that my heart will forever love you and you only. There isn't one person in the world I want more than I want you. When I'm with you, I feel safe from the things that hurt me inside. You wanna know who I'm in love with?"

"Tell me." Jay latches onto my hand for dear life.

"The first word of that sentence. You. I love my life because it gave me you. I love you because you are my life." I hug him.

Jay wraps his arms around me. "You know what? I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep on choosing you. If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you. Here's some Geography: one universe, nine planets, two hundred and four countries, eight hundred and nine islands, seven seas, and I had the privilege of meeting you."

"You two are so cute." Evie tells us. We stand in the entrance to the hideout.

"You're being quiet, Carlos." I smirk.

"Just...nervous." Carlos looks around him.

"I know my friend better than that." I roll my eyes.

"I'll tell you later." Jay stops. Ben comes down.

"So?" Evie looks at him with eager. "Where's Mal?"

"She's coming back." Ben tells us. He walks away.

"What? Let me talk to her." Evie walks over to the little telephone. It's just a tube that we use to talk to the person inside the hideout. "M? Mal, it's Evie. Let me just talk to you for a second. Mal, come on."

"Go away!" Mal shouts.

"Let's give her a couple of hours to cool off." Jay tells us.

"Guys, where's Ben?" Carlos asks us. We walk over to him.

"Ben? Ben!" Evie calls. We see a figure walking down the street. We look scared yet relieved. "Ben, don't scare us like that."

"Don't scare you?" Harry reveals himself as the figure. I'm genuinely happy because me and him have a weird friendship called a flirtationship. Me and Harry got along really well during my time on the Isle since I liked fish for some reason. I would see him occasionally around the docks with his sisters. And that's how I became close to the Hooks. He's close to Zabella, as well. "That's my speciality." He looks at me. "Shayla."

"Harry." I bite my bottom lip and take a step towards him.

"Harry." Evie breathes out.

"What did you do with Ben?" Jay demands.

"Oh." Harry points down the street. "We nicked him. Mhm. Yeah. And if you want to see him again, how about come to the chip shop tonight...alone?" Harry points to all of us. "Uma wants a little visit." Ah, good old Uma. She's one of the few people I hate. She hates my friends, me and papa so I hate her. Harry looks at Jay. "Aw, Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch."

"Hey." Jay goes to attack him but me and Evie hold him back.

"Jay." We both say to him. Harry starts to laugh. He makes a barking sound at Carlos so I use my best power on him...flirting.

"You think you can scare us?" I touch his forearm.

"I love scaring people, love." Harry's accent made me smile.

"You don't want to hurt me. I know deep down in that soul, you don't want to hook me." I place a hand on his shoulder.

"Jay doesn't seem happy." Harry looks at Carlos.

"That's because he's got himself a bad bitch." I grab Harry's hook. "Unlike yourself." I let go of it.

"No guy wants a girl that flirts with everyone, darling." Harry runs his hook through my hair.

"But I don't flirt with everyone. Only you." I push his hook away from me.

"I should go." Harry turns around and walks away.

"I hope your day is as nice as your ass!" I shout to him. I turn around.

"What in the-" I interrupt Carlos.

"Me and Harry have a flirtationship." I sigh.

"So, you still love me?" Jay asks me.

"I would break my own heart to protect yours." I gently kiss his lips. Jay starts to climb up the side of the hideout. "What about my papa?" I ask him.

"We'll get Mal to open the door. You wait down here with him." Jay continues to climb up. Evie goes, then Carlos. Papa nudges me.

"Thanks, papa. Only the most evil villains flirt like pros." I smirk.

"You can come up!" Jay shouts. I throw a rock at the sign and me and papa run up the stairs.