Pirates

Sorry, but I LOVE Pirates Of The Caribbean, especially Dead Man's Chest And At World's End so...

I'm walking through the school grounds with Jay as we watch the sunset.

"The sunset really is beautiful." I untwine our fingers together.

"Not as beautiful as you." He tells me with smile.

"Oh yeah?" I smirk.

"Yeah." He picks me up bridal style. I scream and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Jay!" I look at him in anger. "You know I hate it when you do that!"

"But you love it when I do this." Jay plants a few kisses on my neck and he placed me back on the floor. We hear screaming so we go to check it out. Three teens are screaming at each other on the Tourney field. They're all dress like pirates.

"How could you let dis happen to me?" The girl in the dress has a Jamaican accent

"It's not what it looks like-" The boy tries to comfort her.

"Oh, is it not? Explain why I just caught you wid my best friend!" The Jamaican girl starts crying. She looks at the other girl. "Daisy, I dought we were friends!"

"We are." Daisy has a Scottish accent.

"I can't take dis world anymore!" The girl grabs Daisy's sword. Me and Jay run in between them.

"Woah, woah, woah. Lower your weapons!" Jay lowers the sword.

"Stand back!" The girl holds her sword at me and Jay.

"Cath-" The boy steps forward.

"John, I said stand back!" Cath tightens her grip on her sword.

"Okay, good show." I take the sword and I throw it on the ground. "No one needs to die today."

"You don't understand! Him cheat on me with my best friend!" Cath clenches her knuckles. "I've always known you were a dirty no good just like your Dad!"

"Cath, please, I love you!" John hugs her.

"I do too." Cath hugs him back for a second.

"I'm sorry." John whispers.

"Isle of the Lost?" I ask Daisy.

"All of us. Davy Jones is my Dad, I'm Daisy Jones, Johnathan's Dad is Jack Sparrow and Catherine's Mom is Calypso." Diary smiles. Cath steps away and she starts to sing one of my favourite songs...Little Do You Know.

"Little do you know. How I'm breaking while you fall asleep. Little do you know. I'm still haunted by the memories. Little do you know. I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece. Little do you know. I need a little more time." Cath holds John's hands. "Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside. I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind. I'm ready to forgive you, but forgetting is a harder fight. Little do you know I need a little more time."

"I'll wait, I'll wait." John strokes her cheek. "I love you like you've never felt the pain. I'll wait. I promise you don't have to be afraid. I'll wait. The love is here and here to stay. So lay your head on me." He pushes her hair behind her ear. "Little do you know. I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep. Little do you know. All my mistakes are slowly drowning me. Little do you know. I'm trying to make it better piece by piece. Little do you know I. I love you 'til the sun dies."

"Oh wait, just wait." The two love-birds embrace each other. "I love you like I've never felt the pain." Jay intwines our fingers together. "Just wait. I love you like I've never been afraid. Just wait. Our love is here and here to stay. So lay your head on me. I'll wait, I'll wait. I love you like you've never felt the pain. I'll wait. I promise you don't have to be afraid. I'll wait. The love is here and here to stay. So lay your head on me." I lay my head on Jay's shoulder. "Lay your head on me. So lay your head on me."

"'Cause little do you know I. I love you 'til the sun dies." John shares a tender kiss with her.

"True loves kiss...makes me throw up." I roll my eyes. Jay chuckles.

"You're still dead Kraken meat, Daisy." Cath looks at Daisy.

"Sorry?" Daisy shrugs. Cath yawns.

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight, Johnny." Cath walks away. John and Daisy soon go as well.

"We should head to bed as well." Jay grabs my hands. I give him a tender kiss and we walk our separate ways.

"I love you!" I shout to him.

"I love you more!" He blows me a kiss.