Lamp Sweet Lamp

Freddie smiles at me.

"Hey, girlfriend!" We hug.

"What is going on?" Mal asks.

"Me and Freddie were lab partners in Weird Science." I smile.

Freddie looks at Audrey and Ben. "Well, well, well! The famous Auradonian kids." Audrey pulls Ben behind Mal as she walks up to Freddie.

"Okay, Freddie, retrack your claws." Mal looks at Freddie.

"But I just had them sharpened." Freddie fake whines. Audrey gasps.

"She's joking." Evie smiles. Audrey looks relieved. "I think." She gasps again.

"Ooh, look at these two. They're adorable." Audrey hugs Ben's arm. He's gotten over you girlfriend! "It's sickening." Freddie looks at me. "I feel sorry for you. Even more than I did when you left."

"At least someone does." I roll my eyes.

"Hey! You can't talk to us like that!" Audrey shouts at Freddie.

"And what, pray tell, are you gonna do about it?" Freddie crosses her arms over her chest.

"I'll...I'll...I'll..." Audrey covers her mouth. No one messes with Freddie Facilier.

Freddie is the daughter of Dr Facilier who just so happens to be the headmaster at Dragon Hall. I'm Freddie's only friend, apart from CJ Hook. CJ Hook is the prettiest girl on the Isle, Freddie is the sneakiest so they practically go hand in hand.

"Thought so." Freddie smirks.

"When I throw a party, I...I won't invite you!" Audrey says. Freddie laughs. I start to join in.

"CJ would love this!" I accidentally snort. We soon calm down and I walk over to Mal and Evie.

"We really need to teach them how to smack-talk." Evie looks at Mal.

"It's a lot harder than it seems." I sigh.

"Do you remember the your-momma battles that we used to have?" Mal looks at Evie.

Evie starts. "Your momma's so week, old ladies help her across the street!" Oh god.

Mal joins in. "Your momma's so week, instead of poison apples she makes an apple pie." Help me!

It's Evie's turn. "Your momma's so soft, the only spells she casts are crying spells." Take my life, Hulk!

"Your momma's so soft, cats share pictures of her." Jesus, take my life!

"Oh, snap!" Evie snaps her fingers. The two giggles and fist bump.

"Your momma's so soft, she's like...a pillow!" Audrey points at Freddie.
Freddie stands in between Ben and Audrey. "Well, what do you know? These guys are even more lame than I imagined."

"Okay. We may not frown and wear black, but we are not lame." Audrey stands away from her.

"That's...racist?" I look at Mal and Evie.

"Sounds about right." Mal looks away. I've started calling people racists because people think because Shere Khan adopted me I should be an Indian.

"You're even softer than your papa." Evie tries to start something, but I don't follow.

"Yeah!" Ben ignores us.

"We can be rotten just like you guys." Audrey looks at me.

"You mean rotten to the core." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah! We can?" Audrey gives Ben an angry look. "Uh, yeah. Check this out." Ben takes a mug and throws it to the ground. "Oh, what have I done?" He starts to pick up the pieces.

"Let me help! Anyone got glue?" Audrey helps him.

"I'll be happy to pay for damages." Ben says.

"Watching them do this is worse than any punishment my mother ever gave me." Mal looks at us.

"My papa made me wash his fur which was full of blood once. This is way worst." I sigh.

"Oh, yeah. We have got to get them out of here before anyone else shows up." Evie keeps her eyes on Ben and Audrey.

"Are we going to jail?" Audrey asks.

"Yep." I stroke papa.

"Shay!" Mal and Evie smack me.

"I don't even know how we got here. I mean, one moment I was rubbing paint of Jordan's lamp, and, and the next...that's it! The lamp! I just wish we could ask her how we-" All six of us disappear. We appear in Jordan's lamp. "Hi. Is this a bad time?" Mal asks.