Pair Of Sneakers

Jay and Carlos are teaching me how to play Tourney.

"Angle it a bit more." Jay makes my paddle right.

"Ok." I look at Carlos. He passes me the ball. I miss.

"Let the ball come to you." Jay makes my feet right. I try to catch it again and I catch it.

"I caught the ball!" I cheer.

"Ok. Pretend me and Carlos are your competition." Jay stands at the other end of the field. "Pretend Dragon Fire is flying towards you." They run towards me so I do all of my tricks to the other end and I score. "Great job, babe!" He hugs me from behind.

"So, did you like my song?" I ask.

"It was incredible." Jay kisses my cheek.

"I'm just nipping somewhere." Carlos runs off.

"Still got the hickeys?" I ask Jay.

"Yeah." He shows me the hickeys I gave him. "How about another round?"

"Bleachers." I walk with him to underneath the bleachers. He slams me against the wall and he attacks my lips with his own. We kiss with passionate and lust as his tongue explores my mouth, gently massaging mine with his own. My hands roam his body, touching his hair, back, chest and his arms. He gently tugs at my hair and bites my lip as his hands touch my face, neck, waist, arms and my back. He picks up my right leg as I slip my tongue into his mouth. I lick every part of his mouth which makes him moan. He grabs the back of my thighs so I jump up at him. He smirks as he sits down in a small box. He slowly takes off my cardigan.

"You ready?" He looks at me.

"Of course." I take off my top and he smirks. Jay lightly kisses my neck up and down and even my shoulder. He starts going heavier and leaves small bites on it. He moves to the other side of my neck and that's when he finds my sweet spot. Jay sucks on it which causes me to moan. I feel him smirk. "Jay..."

"It's ok, baby girl." He moves back to my lips as I take off his classic jacket. I tug at his top and I go underneath it to feel his abs. They're hard yet soft. He takes off his top and I kiss down his face to his neck. I go heavy and hard on his skin and I even bite it. I suck on his sweet spot and he moans.

"You like this, don't you?" I kiss up his face and I bite his ear lobe. He moans and nods his head. I kiss his neck some more. I feel a small poke at my ass. I look to see his boner. "Ooh, bad boy. Why don't I help you with your problem?" He moans again. I stop kissing his neck. "Use your words, Jay."

"Shay! Baby!" He moans loudly. "Wait until we're in your dorm." I move back to his lips. We have a war with our tongues during our kiss. We part with a string of saliva connecting our mouths. "You were awesome."

"Never as great as you." I kiss his cheek.

"You beauty." He puts his top and jacket back on. I put my clothes back on and we walk back to the Tourney field.