Ways To Be Wicked

Authors note: I know that this is just a vision or a daydream from Mal but who wants to cut out Ways To Be Wicked?

Us five are standing around a cauldron which we are using to make apples. I'm standing next to Evie and Carlos. Once you bite into the apple, you automatically become evil. What can I say? I'm a bad, bad tiger.

"Let's give Auradon a taste of evil." Mal gets out her spell book as Evie stirs the liquid in the cauldron. "Wicked ways beneath the skin...let all who taste it now join in." She laughs evily before Jay and Carlos pour more apples into the cauldron.

We all start to sing. "We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D." We grab an apple and hold it in the air.

"Come on!" Carlos shouts. He runs to the hallways with Mal. Evie runs into a classroom and Jay runs the field. I run to the outside lockers with papa.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey."

"Crashing the party, guess they lost my invitation. Friendly reminder: got my own kind of persuasion." Mal gives Jane an apple.

"Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehaviour. Happily ever after with a little flavour." Carlos walks away with Mal.

"Let the darkness lead you further into a nightmare. Once you're in our hands you won't want be good, I swear." I toss Time an apple. He eats it.

"Bad to the bone with even worse intentions. We're gonna steal the show and leave 'em all defenseless." Jay throws apples at the band.

"A fairy tale life can be oh-so overrated. So raise your voices and let's get it activated." Evie gives everyone in the classroom an apple. Even Fairy Godmother.

All five of us sing. "Long live havin' some fun. We take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked. With us evil lives on the right side of wrong. There's so many ways to be wicked. Apple, apple, dip, dip. Wanna try it? Tick, tick. Take a bite. Come on, be bold. Change the way the story's told."

Mal is handing out apples with Evie. "Listen, the dark is finally getting your attention."

Evie hands Lonnie an apple. "We're wicked by the book and class is back in session."

I give Jordan, Ally and Audrey an apple. "We are the champions. That's right, we are number one."

Jay is with some cheerleaders. "You like it, steal it. Gotta beat 'em to the treasure."

Carlos gives Belle and Beast an apple. "A rite of passage."

"Bad just doesn't get much better. Long live havin' some fun. We take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked."

Mal puts up a flag with her mama's sign on it. "Mother always knows best."

Evie flips through a book. "Show her, pass every test."

"Smarter than us, she's blessed." I hug papa.

Carlos takes off his headphones. "Hear her voice in my head."

Jay joins us on the field. "Evil is the only."

"Real way to win." We start to dance with the students. "We got all the ways to be. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. W-I-C-K-E-D."

"Let's go!" Jay shouts.

"We got all the ways to be. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. W-I-C-K-E-D."

"Yeah!" Mal belts out,

"Long live havin' some fun. We take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked. With us evil lives on the right side of wrong. There's so many ways to be wicked. Hey, hey, hey, hey. We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be."

"So many ways to be wicked." Mal kisses an apple and throws it at Ben.