United We Stand

Me, Mal and Evie are standing back to back while fighting the puppets.

"There's too many of them!" Evie looks at me.

"Guys, we need help." Mal sighs.

"Attack! AKs to the rescue!" Our friends come riding on a magic carpet.

"Oh, here they come to save the day!" Zevon smirks.

"Shayla, your dad learned to love!" Allie smiles. "Let's get them!" Papa jumps down next to me. He's his normal self again except he can't speak.

"Papa!" I hug him.

"Five, six, seven, eight! Take that!" Audrey kicks a puppet.

"And this!" So does Jordan.

"And some of this!" Lonnie takes a go.

"And some of that!" Allie finishes.

"While you guys were captured, and settle your differences, I'm gonna take over Auradon!" Is Zevon stupid?

"Evie, keep Zevon distracted while I go for the staff!" Mal pulls me and Evie aside.

"I got you, fam." Evie smiles.

"You always do!" Mal runs away. "Stripes, help the others!"

"On it!" I shout to her.

"You ruined everything! And you're not even enrolled here!" Audrey shouts at Zevon.

"Babam!" Zevon turns Audrey into a chick. "I think it's an improvement."

"Let's do this, papa!" I get down on all fours and we pounce on the puppets. "Woo-hoo!" I send a domino of puppets to the others. "This is awesome!" I see Jordan's lamp fall out of her hands. Jay, Carlos, Freddie and Jane fall out and knock over some puppets. I look up to see Mal dangling from the edge of the platform. "Mal!" She pulls herself onto the platform. I look down I pick up my friends. "Guys!"

"Hey, babe." Jay smiles.

"Bengal, watch out!" Carlos points behind me. I hear papa knock it over. "Is that-"

"My papa learned to love." I smile. I put them in my hair. "Hold on tight. I'm a messy fighter." I continue to fight. I see Zevon show Mal her jewel. I run to Evie. She throws her headpiece at Zevon and it knocks the jewel out of his hand. I catch the headpiece and the jewel. Mal has the staff and she drops the jewels on the floor. They turn Zevon into an ice statue. Mal kills the puppets and she turns Audrey normal. The platform floats back down. Ben drags Zevon away. Mal joins me and Evie.

"Later, Zevon, don't get lost on the way to the Isle!" Evie looks at us. "See what I did there?"

"I saw." Mal zaps her jewel. "That should remove the curse, and now there's only one thing left to do."

"The Jewelbilee?" Me and Evie question. Papa walks up to me so I stroke him.

"No. Jewelbilee!" Mal grins from ear to ear. We all cheer.

"How did you learn to love?" I ask papa.

"He was feeling down and he wrote "I love Shayla more than I love my wife" with his claw on a piece of paper." Allie told me. "Your papa loves you, Shayla."

"Please, you, Jane, Jordan, Freddie, Ben and Audrey can call me Shay." I hug Allie. I put my tiny friends on the ground.