Auradon

The limo pulls up at a school. Mal and Evie step out after me, Jay and Carlos literally fall out and fight over the blanket.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You have everything else! Why can't I have it?" Carlos shouts at Jay.

"Because you two want it!" Jay stands on Carlos in an attempt to get the blanket.

"Give me the fucking blanket!" I yell. "Give me it so I can go piss!"

"Shakira." Evie pulls me to my feet. I stand next to her.

"You never let me have any fun." I whine. "And I still need to piss."

"Guys, guys, guys, we have an audience." Mal whispers to us. A woman smiles at us with a boy and a girl our age.

"Just cleaning up." Jay giggles nervously. "Get up." He pulls Carlos to his feet.

"Leave it where you found it!" The woman says in a singsong voice. "And by that, I mean just leave it." Jay chucks everything back into the limo. I smirk and look at Carlos. He gives Jay the blanket and that is also thrown into the car. Jay tosses me my bag. I look in it to see my guitar. Carlos stands next to Mal and Evie. Jay stands next to Mal as he sees the girl. He walks up to her.

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." The girl looks uncomfortable. I clenched my fists until they turn white and I try not to show the madness on my face. I decide to help out the girl.

"More like Stupid-Bastard-Who-Doesn't-Know-How-To-Share-In-Auradon!" I call to him. He shoots me an angry look. What did I just do? What am I saying to my crush? "Holding in my pee over here!" I have very good control over my bladder. It is a little strange how I can control better than the average human being.

"You didn't share." Jay whines.

"But I'm not a stupid bastard." I scoff.

"Yeah, you're just a bitch." Carlos whispers. I hear him.

"Why, thank you." I grab my hair from underneath and I ruffle it to make it puffier. "And you pronounce it beyotch."

"No swearing, please." The woman smiles.

"It's my second language." I smile. "And I'm about to pee my pants."

"Here." Evie hands me a bar of a hard white sweet.

"Ooh, sweets." I start to eat it.

"I thought you spoke Indian." Mal looks at me confusingly.

"No." I shake my head slowly. "And no one speaks Indian. Only Hindi."

"Welcome to Auradon Prep." The woman tries to start again. I grab Jay's ear and I drag him over to the others. He stands next to Mal and I take my spot at the end of the line. "I am Fairy Godmother, headmistress." She curtsied.

"The Fairy Godmother? As in..."

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo." I whisper to Mal.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo." Mal smiles.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi you know it." Fairy Godmother is so nice. Maybe a little too nice.

"Yeah, I've always wondered what if felt like for Cinderella because you just appeared out of no where with that sparkly wand, warm smile." Mal claps her hands together.