Intro

This is the third book in a series. The first is My Gay Teacher, and the second is My Bi Professor. You don't need to read these to understand, but it is recommended.

If you plan to read these, don't read anymore.

If you are not, you can catch up by reading below, or get a recap if you have.

My Gay Teacher- A gay kid named Jax falls in love with his gay teacher, Colton. Jax has to take care of his younger half brother, Ash, who is bi. In the end, Jax kills himself, and Colton takes care of Ash.

My Bi Professor- Ash is in college, and starts off dating a girl named Andi. He soon falls in love with his Bi Professor, Keiynan. Andi becomes pregnant with Ash's twins, but the two break up so he can be with Keiynan. They name the twins Ajax and Addison (who this book is about). In the end, Ash is friends with Keiynan, but is instead married to a guy named Riley, and Andi is married to their friend Nathan.

This book is about Ajax and Addison, and their bet about their teacher Steve Grand.

Enjoy.

Warning: Most information presented is not true. Do not take it to word. It is all a complete work of fiction.

A/N:
Decided to post the book earlier. Also, I have a few requests...

1) Please check out my voting books! You can vote on my next book, it's cover, and who it will be about!

2) Please check out my other profile, @QTheAuthor! I'll be posting some short stories there.

3) Please tell me what you thought of the last book! I want your feedback!

4) If you haven't, Please check out the first book, My Gay Teacher!

5) Please follow me! It'll help you know when I'm posting new chapters or new books!