40-"Prom night!" Pt. 2

A/N:

This is a DIRECT continuation of pt. 1.

So, just as a reminder, the last line;

'I turned around to leave with my punch cup in hand, and Steve smacked my ass. I turned around to see his devilish smirk, and I rushed away, blushing.'

Ajax-

I decided to join the girls.

"Hey!" I greeted.

They were all laughing, and dancing. "Oh, Chance, this is Ajax," Echo introduced. "Ajax, this is Chancellor."

Chance was the kid Echo had been dancing with. He seemed nice, though maybe just one night stand materiel. His cocoa skin contrasted my paler skin as we shook hands. It was a shade darker than Echo's. His black hair puffed out, the ends highlighted. I remembered seeing him around, though I'd never talked with him once.

All of us danced for a while. It was crazy and energetic and loud. A dance circle formed, me at the center of it. I had been break dancing—an odd talent I had—and before long Grace was in the center. She started belly dancing earning wolf whistles.

One guy did the robot, a couple did a tango, Addy and Echo did stupid and classic moves—the worm, the whip, the dab, etc.

I went back in the center, and everybody started cheering. I spun around a few times, manipulating my body in strange ways.

Chance took his turn, bending his arms in ways they weren't supposed to bend.

It soon turned into a dance off between Chance and I, which—in my opinion, Chancellor would disagree—I won.

Exhausted, I stepped out. I was leaning against the wall when the song turned into a slow beat. A few people hopped off the dance floor, a few went on. I looked over at Steve and he looked back longingly.

Suddenly, Grace was at my side with a sigh. Addy had gone over to the snack table, and Echo was dancing with Chance.

"Prom night!" Grace cheered sarcastically. "Whoo!"

"What's wrong?" I asked Grace.

Grace let out another sigh. "I just wish I could be out there with Addy."

I gave her a sad smile. "You'll find somebody, Gracie," I assured her.

Grave shrugged. "But what if I don't want somebody. What if I want Addison?"

I shrugged. "You can't make somebody love you."

We continued to lean against the wall, a silence falling between us. The slow song continued, and we watched couples sway on the floor.

Suddenly, a kid came up to me.

"Hey," he greeted, clearly nervous. He was fidgeting with his hands, looking down. His black glasses contrasted his pale skin, and his voice was high and weak. He had blonde hair that was pushed back in a very stereotypical gay style that everybody made fun of him for. Though I always thought kids should pay more attention to his eyes—you couldn't find a color to describe them. I always thought of them as sunflower color. The kid was in my history and geometry classes—a real nerd, but kind. He was wearing a pale pink suit;

 He was wearing a pale pink suit;

I smiled at him. "Hey, Caleb."

He looked up, seeming to have gained some confidence from my response. "You-you know my name?" He asked with a smile.

I chuckled, relaxing a hand on his shoulder. "Of course."

Caleb took a deep breath. "W-would you like to join me on the dance floor? I-I-I mean, can I... m-may I have this dance?"

I looked at Grace, and she nodded.

I grabbed Caleb's outstretched hand. "Why, I'd love to."

We strutted to the dance floor, and for a while we slow danced. The whole time, though, Steve's eyes bore into me. I ignored it, only making him angrier.

Once the song came to an end, Caleb and I pulled apart. Caleb was clearly flustered and surprised that I had agreed to dance with him in the first place, and it was still evident on his face.

"Th-thanks," He said, eyes reverting back to the ground.

I smiled. "No problem."

Caleb hesitantly got on his toes, giving me a peck on my cheek. I sighed as he walked away. I didn't want to lead the poor kid on, but it's not like I'd see him much after this.

My thoughts were cut off as a big hand gripped my arm.

"Ajax, may I talk to you?" Steve asked, teeth clenched.

I smirked. "Is little Stevie jealous?" I asked, instantly recognizing the signs that I had bore so often.

Steve rolled his eyes, running a hand through his perfectly styled hair. "No, I am not jealous."

I rolled my eyes back, but followed him outside. He took us to a secluded area behind the school.

"What the hell was that?" He asked.

I shrugged. "What?"

"That! Dancing with... with that Calvin kid!"

"First of all, his name is Caleb. And second of all, he asked me to dance, and I didn't want to be mean. And third of all, I didn't hear you say anything about me not dancing with anybody else."

Steve scowled at me, but his lips were in mine in an instant. His hands gripped the side of my head, and I couldn't help the moan that came off my lips.

"Fuck," Steve muttered, "I need you."

I nodded, panting. "Lets go to your place," I begged between kisses.

He agreed, and we hopped in his car.

~

Before I could even walk in, I was crashed against the wall, Steve's lips instantly connected to me again. Our tongues battled, swiping against each other before Steve's won dominance, roaming around my mouth.

He started to rip my jacked off, and soon my tie. I wasted no time pulling the jacket from his shoulders.

We looked at each other and laughed for a few moments before kissing again.

Steve unbuttoned my shirt, slowly leading us to his bedroom.

I tried to unbutton Steve's shirt, but, too impatient, I resorted to ripping it off, buttons popping off and crashing on the ground.

In what seemed like an instant, we were both left in only our underwear. "I've been wanting to rip those clothes off you all night," Steve said as he nibbled my ear.

I moaned, pressing into his body. His weight was crushing me on the bed, but I didn't mind. He placed kisses from my forehead, down my nose and lips, down my stomach, landing about the waistband of my boxers.

Steve looked up at me hesitantly, fingers tugging at the elastic.

I nodded.

That was when I earned my fifty dollars.

A/N:

I might not update for a few weeks. School starting up and everything.

Sorry.