5-"I'm done."

Ajax-

We were working on filters.

Deciding whether black and white, or vivid was better, whether vivid warm or vivid cool was better.

It was, to everybody there that wanted to learn, interesting.

But, Eric wasn't one of those people.

We were halfway through class. Eric and the Harris twins were not doing their work. "Boys, will you please pay attention," Ms. Lee asked in a voice more calm than any other teacher would have said it in.

Eric scoffed. "Fuck off," he said before returning to his conversation with Duke and Daniel.

Ms. Lee was taken aback. "Excuse me?" I groaned, and put my head on my desk. This wouldn't turn out good.

"He said fuck off, old lady," Duke repeated for him, not even looking at the teacher.

Ms. Lee flared at them. "That's it. I've never had such disrespect as a teacher. I'm done."

She started packing up her desk. "Wait, What?" I asked, alarmed. "Ms. Lee, we need you! Where are you going?"

Ms. Lee sighed. "I love you, Ajax," she said.

"Only girl to ever love him," Daniel called out. Ms. Lee ignored it.

"But, these little dipshits," she glared at them, and I flinched, for it was the first time I'd ever heard her say such vulgar words, "are the reason I'm quitting. You were the best student I ever had, Ajax. I hope you take your photography great places." With that, she strutted out of the classroom.

I was dumbfounded. Eric, on the other hand, was not stunned at all. After a few seconds of the silence, he shrugged and said, "No teacher! Time to party!"

Most of the photography kids were dorks, but the ones that weren't started standing up on desks and going out of control. The 'dorks' started to do that, too, because they were too afraid to disobey Eric and the bullies.

I, on the other hand, didn't move. I sat in my desk, silent and stunned.

Finally, I moved. I grabbed a hall pass from Ms. Lee's desk—old desk, now—and went into the hall. I went to the principals office.

But, I didn't make it.

Big hands wrapped around my shoulders. "Now, you wouldn't want to do that, would you?" Eric threatened in a deep growl.

I threw my elbow back so I hit his sensitive region. He staggered backwards, and I took the time to start running to the office.

But, as I was running, I ran straight into a tall, muscular body. I jump backwards, only to see Coach Grand's face. "No running in the halls," he warned.

"I-I," I stuttered, unsure of how to respond.

"Use your words," he told me.

"Ms. Lee quit and just left the class and I went to tell the principal but now Eric's after me because I elbowed him in the nuts and now he's gonna kill me, and, and," I ranted, never stopping once.

"Hey," Coach Grand said. "Calm down. You said Ms. Lee quit?"

I nodded. I was out of breath from running and talking so much.

He nodded. "Okay. Let's head over to the principals."

I nodded, and he took my arm. He dragged me to the office, but I kept looking back, afraid Eric would ambush me.

We did reach the office without any trouble. I told the principle, Mrs. Williams, all that happened. "Well," she said, "I did see Ms. Lee leave the school in a hurry. I did hear her try to say something to me about her being 'done'."

I nodded. "Exactly."

Mrs. Williams sighed. "The only problem is we don't have another teacher to teach the class. She only has two periods to teach, though."

"I can do it," Mr. Grand spoke up. "I love photography. And I've seen the times she teaches classes. They are taught during two of my three free periods."

Mrs. Williams lit up. "Well, if you're sure, I'm sure we can arrange something."

Coach Grand smiled. "That'd be great."

I left the office with Coach Grand, and we walked back to the photography classroom. It was total chaos, honestly. That is, until we walked in.

Everybody rushed back to their seats. "I'll be your new photography teacher," Coach Grand announced. "I'm Mr. Grand. Some of you might have me for PE, and know that I'm very serious." I rolled my eyes. That was an understatement.

So, we went on with class.

Lunch came, and I was telling my friends what happened.

Addy had gotten all protective of me again. "That dick shouldn't be threatening you!" She said.

I sighed. "That wasn't really the point, Addy."

"I don't care!" She exclaimed. "He's been mean to you for four too many years."

"Addison," I said, making her know I was serious. I rarely called her Addison, only Addy. "Let it go. He didn't do anything."

"This time," she said through gritted teeth. "No promises after that."

"Ya know," Echo joined in, "I don't get it, Ajax. You never want your sister to protect you. I'd kill for a twin like Addy."

Addy smiled. "Thank you, friend."

"I kinda see Ajax's point," Grace agrees. "Just because he's gay doesn't mean he doesn't want to be manly."

"I was with you in the beginning, Grace," I said, trying not to laugh. "But I'm not sure about the end."

We all laughed, but Grace shrugged. "When you grow up with three brothers you begin to get the impression that every guy wants to kill one another."

"Well, you're not wrong," I agreed. "But, back to the point."

"Which was, what?" Addy asked.

I sighed. "I have another class with Mr. Grand."

Addy rubbed her hands evilly. "Well, that just makes it easier."

I rolled my eyes. "I guess. But we need to find his type."

"Type?" Echo repeated.

I nodded. "You, for example. You prefer guys that are really smart, innocent and cute, blonde hair, and green eyes."

She blushed. "That's not true," she denied.

"Oh, it's spot on," Grace said.

I nodded. "Exactly. And Mr. Grand, I'm assuming, likes... shy guys. Mystery."

Addy scoffed. "And what's telling you that? Your gaydar?"

I smiled at that. "Exactly. My 'gaydar'."

"Well," Echo pointes out, "it won't be that hard. You are fairly shy."

I blushed. "I guess."

Grace laughed. "That's just proving the point."

I rolled my eyes. "The good thing is, now I actually have a class with him tomorrow."

Grace frowned. "But we don't share a class tomorrow!"

Addy chuckled. "You'll get over it."

But, honestly, I was starting to actually look forward to seeing Mr. Grand. It was as if it wasn't just about the bet anymore. It brought me actual joy.

But that's ridiculous.