32-"I won't."

Ajax-

Perfect.

My life was absolutely perfect.

I was in to the college of my dreams, had the man of my dreams, and was about to have a little sibling!

"So," Addy said once I was back with her, Grace, and Echo. "Should I give you the $50 now, or later?"

I rolled my eyes. "I didn't sleep with him, Addison," I informed her.

"What?!" Echo exclaimed. "You were in an isolated cabin for a week! You had so much time to sleep with him and get $50! What did you do?"

"Guys," Grace cut in, "maybe it's not totally bad he didn't sleep with him."

My sister looked at her as if she had grown a second head. "I mean," Grace elaborated, "he's our teacher. And, Ajax is underage."

"So? It's not like that's stopped him before," Addy said, punching me in the shoulder.

I shoved her back. "It was once, and I thought I loved him. I mean, look at you!"

Grave nodded. "Exactly. It's not like Ajax has said the 'l' word yet."

I stopped.

Everybody noticed.

"Wait," Echo said, putting a hand on my shoulder, mouth wide.

"Did you?" Addy asked, shaking my shoulders.

I shrugged. "I mean... yeah," I admitted.

"And you didn't have sex after that?!" Echo screamed.

I put my finger up to her mouth, but it was too late. "Now what's all this talk about sex I'm hearing?" Mr. White asked.

Grace's eyes widened. "Dad!" She whined. "Get out of my room!"

He chuckled, and lent against the doorway. "Alright, sweetie. Just tell your friends they got to go. It's a school night."

Grave rolled her eyes, getting up. "I know, Dad," She complained, shutting the door.

Once Mr. White was gone, Grace shoved Echo. "What the heck!" She yelled, though she was laughing.

Echo was trying to hold back her laughter, but it sputtered out, her spit flying all over Grace's face. "You should have seen your face!"

Grace gave her one last push, but relaxed back on the floor beside me. She started telling us about the other college she applied to—DU.

"DU?" I said. "That's where my parents went!"

"And mine!" Addy said, mocking surprise. "Wait, do you think our parents know each other?" She asked me.

I chuckled slightly, but turned back to Grace. "You know, our mom almost gave birth to us there."

Grace smiled, nodding. "I know. All the stories your parents tell me make it seem so cool!"

Addy and I shared looks. "Well," Addy said, "I'll tell you, a two year old would have no fun there."

My mouth hung open slightly, a cocky smile forming on my face. "Hey! Don't call Grace a two year old!"

Addy and I high fived while Grace slapped my shoulder. "You guys are such children," Echo muttered. "Well, I'm off. Mom'll kill me if I'm not home by dinner."

We got up and hugged her goodbye. "See you at school tomorrow?" I asked.

Echo groaned, throwing her head back. "Ugh, school. Forgot about that."