2-"Stop that!"

Ajax-

Math passed quickly, as did all my other classes. Before I realized it, I was heading to lunch.

As I dropped my tray of mysterious slob on the table, I made a fake barfing noise. Cafeteria food honestly was horrible.

Me and my friends started eating the edible part of the food, which was limited to the chocolate milk and veggies. "God, I forgot how much I hate school," Grace complained as she chomped on a carrot.

I laughed. "You were the one arguing about its importance this summer!" I reminded.

She shrugged.

We talked about our horrible classes, and how excited we were to only have one more class until we were all together.

I got up to throw away the green chicken that the school considered food. When I was walking to the trash, something bumped against my shoulder. "Watch where you're going," Eric told me.

I stopped, but didn't look at him. "Sorry," I sarcastically muttered under my breath.

Eric pushed me. "What'd ya say, faggot?"

Something inside me snapped.

I turned around, and shoved him back. "I said watch where you're going," my nostrils were flaring with anger.

Neither Daniel nor Duke were with him, so I knew I had a slim chance, but still a chance. I could beat Eric.

We just stared at each other. Finally, Eric looked down at his hand. He had one of those yogurt smoothies in it, and it was uncapped.

He smirked, and I knew what he was going to do before he did it.

He dumped the yogurt on me, and I saw my friends watch the spectacle, eyes wide and mouths hung open.

The yogurt dropped down my body, getting into my clothes. I could see Addy start to get up to stand up to Eric, but Daniel and Duke got up, too. Addy shyly sit back down.

Addy had a crush on Duke. She didn't show it before, outside of the school, but that was because she didn't have to confront Duke specifically.

"Hey!" Somebody called out. "Stop that!"

I turned, and saw that the voice belonged to a surprisingly handsome man. He had black hair and glistening chocolate eyes. Strands of hair fell in front of his face, though the rest was pushed upwards. His hair connected into a goatee, tiny hairs surrounding his lips and running down his neck. He seemed to be almost 6'00", maybe 5'11". His grey athletic shirt had the school logo, and it hugged his muscles. His cargo shorts hugged... something else, if you know what I mean.

Now, I wasn't thinking. I wasn't thinking, Who is this guy? Is he a new teacher or a new student? Instead, I was thinking, I better not get in any fucking trouble.

At that moment, one of the teachers who was proctoring, Ms. Barton, the Spanish teacher, came. "Go to the principal's office, Mr. Quinn!" She instructed Eric.

He scoffed, laughing at the yogurt starting to dry in my blonde hair. "Now!" Ms. Barton told him.

He groaned, but went on his way, leaving the Harris twins alone.

The mysterious man lead me to the bathroom to clean up. "Ya know," he told me as I embarrassedly cleaned the yogurt off of me, "you really brought that upon yourself."

I was taken aback. This hot man who I didn't know was telling me that I deserved to be drenched in yogurt! "In what way?" I asked.

He scoffed. "He's clearly bigger than you. Instead of apologizing, you pushed the guy back and tell him to 'be careful'." I rolled my eyes, and smiled as I saw him looking at me. "It honestly was funny, though."

I shrugged, breaking the eye contact. "I guess so."

The man started helping me clean up the yogurt, and I insisted I did my pants, as it'd be strange for a man I was admittedly attracted to.

Finally, I was mostly cleaned up. My hair was wet from the sink water as if I had just gotten out of the shower, but it worked. My clothes were also wet and slightly sticky, but I'd get through two classes.

I sat back down at my table with a groan. Addy was the first to say anything. "Why'd that happen?" Was her first question. Then, my overprotective twin asked, "Are you okay? Who was that guy? Did you tell Eric to piss off?"

I managed to get her to stop by falling into a fit of laughter. "I'm okay," I assured her. "I just may or may not have shoved Eric and told him where to stick it," I told her. It was a bit of an exaggeration, but so what?

Echo swallowed some of her salad that she brought from home. "Who was the guy that helped you?"

I realized then that I had never gotten his name. He seemed too old to be a student, maybe around 25-30, but seemed far too young to be a teacher. All the other teachers at this school were in their 50s and 60s.

"Well," Addy said, picking at some strawberries covered in mold, "at least he's hot."

We all agreed on that.

Lunch ended, as did Spanish, my class after lunch. Finally, it was PE, the final class with all of my friends.

We stepped into the gym together, all in our disgusting uniforms. The horrible shirts, and long and saggy green shorts. "These uniforms are so unflattering," Addy complained.

Echo rolled her eyes. "You're just sayin' that 'cus Duke's in this class," she accused.

Addy blushed slightly. "That's so not why," She unconvincingly told us.

I laughed. "Sure," I said.

In the gym, kids were gathering by the bleachers. I looked over to see what the big commotion was about, and saw him. "Hey, mystery guy is here," I informed my friends.

Grace giggled. "As if Addy didn't already have a reason to be embarrassed by the uniform."

Addy shook her head in disapproval.

But the question I had asked in my head finally had an answer as he stood up at the top of the bleachers. "Hello, class," he boomed in his deep, but enthusiastic voice. "I will be your gym teacher. You can call me Mr. Grand, Coach Grand, or just Coach." He was a teacher.

Addy and I exchanged a knowing look.