20-"Is everything okay?"

A/N:

Sorry about my lack of posting. I'll probably keep up a slow posting schedule. Sorry.

But, here's a chapter.

Ajax-

I swung my fist, tears and shouts escaping from me.

"You dick!" I shouted, watching the blood drip from his nose in satisfaction.

"Don't forget what happened last time, fag," he growled before he charged at me.

~

There was only one light on in the house when I pulled up. It was a light in the basement.

I took a deep breath before exiting the car. I sat beside the window, barely breathing. I heard drunken laughter coming from the room. Sure enough, it came from Duke, Daniel, Eric, and Addy. It was just them.

But, the laughter from Addy had stopped. "I'm good," She insisted.

"Aw, c'mon baby. Just one lap dance." Eric.

"I said I'm good," Addy said harshly.

"Yeah, dude." Duke. "Leave her alone."

"Thank you, Duke," Addy.

"You're all mine." Duke.

I heard what sounded like kissing noises. "You go, bro!" Daniel cheered.

I wish I could see what was happening. I finally gained the courage, and twisted my body so I was looking in the basement.

I saw Addy was on the couch, knocked out, probably from so much alcohol. Eric laughed evilly, and started undoing his zipper.

Wait.

What?

"Me first," Eric said. Duke and Daniel started undoing their zippers, too. Eric started undoing Addy's, and pulling down her underwear.

I don't know what came over me.

I kicked in the window, jumping into the basement. I knew I had no chance, but she was my sister for God's sake! I had to try.

My fists clenched. The three boys looked at me. Daniel seemed surprised. Duke seemed relieved. Eric seemed angry.

Shit.

Eric shook his head. "Sorry, faggot, I don't lean that way," he scoffed, spitting on my face.

I wiped it away in disgust. I looked between the Harris twins. "You were just gonna let this happen?!" I yelled, ignoring Eric for the time being.

Duke looked away sheepishly. Daniel shrugged.

That made me even angrier.

"Get out of here!" Eric demanded.

I was brought back to reality. Eric was actually about to rape my sister.

My nails dug into my palms. Surprisingly, I was the first to fight.

I swung my fist, tears and shouts escaping from me.

"You dick!" I shouted, watching the blood drip from his nose in satisfaction.

"Don't forget what happened last time, fag," he growled before he charged at me.

His hands gripped my shoulders, and I screamed out in pain from the relatively new stitches. "You're just a weak little baby," Eric said. "You can't even save your sister."

Tears fell, but less from pain.

"How dare you say that!" I screamed, a brotherly strength taking over. I pushed him off me, making him tumble onto the floor.

I jumped down on him. The air shot out of him. I continued to punch him, screaming and crying. "You fucking dick! You were going to rape my sister! I'm going to fucking kill you! I'm going to fucking kill you!" Blood was spewing from his body.

"Help!" He begged his friends.

I turned around, glaring. I hopped off of Eric, walking straight up to Daniel. I punched him in the cheek, and he clutched it in pain. "You are a horrible person," I scolded.

I then walked over to Duke, and kneed him in the sensitive region. He doubled over, and I punched him in the eye. "And you," I growled, "are the worst boyfriend ever."

They did nothing. Eric was still on the floor, in too much pain to move.

I sighed, pulling out my phone. I dialed 9-1-1. "Hello? Yeah. Hi. I'm gonna need an ambulance, and the police. Why?" I sighed, giving a brief story. "Thanks." I hung up.

I then called Grace. "Hey," I greeted solemnly.

"Ajax? Where are you? Are you okay?" She was clearly worried. "How's Addy?"

I sighed. "Just..." I sighed, and found me fighting back tears. "It's not okay, Grace. Th-there was a big incident, p-please try to get here soon."

I heard Grace talking to Echo, already gathering her stuff. "Of course, immediately. Send me your location." I did. I hung up.

The next call.

"D-dad?" I said in an even shakier voice.

"Ajax?" He was confused.

I nodded, but he couldn't see. "Yeah, it's me."

"Is everything okay?"

"No. No, it's not okay. Addison... well, just... just come here, please. There's a lot I need to tell you and Mom."

I heard his talking to the people at the table. I had already sent him my location. "Where's Griffin?" He asked.

I took a deep breath. "Grace has him, but they're coming over. Just... just please hurry."

"On our way." He didn't question why Grace was over.

I don't know what triggered me to make the next call. But, I did. I clicked the contact.

"Ajax?"

"Steve," I cried just at the sound of his voice.

"What's wrong?"

"Everything, Steve. Everything."

"What specifically? Do you need help?"

"I wish you did kill Eric. He's the source of all of my problems."

"Ajax, slow down. What happened?"

"He tried to... he tried to..." the words kept getting stuck in my throat.

"He tried to what?"

"He tried to rape her, Steve! He tried to rape her!"

"What? Who?"

"Addy! Eric tried to rape Addy!"

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah, Yeah. I-I called the police and the ambulance."

"Ambulance?"

"I kinda beat up Eric. He's really hurt." I turned behind me. Eric definitely had a broken nose, probably a broken arm, maybe a cracked rib or two, a black eyes, some cuts and scars, and some swelling. Daniel would have a swollen cheek, and Duke would have a black eye.

"Are you okay?"

I thought about it. Physically, I was fine aside from a little bit of sourness and a cut or two. But, emotionally? No. I was scarred. "I guess. I just... I just needed to hear your voice." I realized I had stopped crying.

"Okay. Call me once you get an update."

"I will."

"Bye, Ajax."

"Bye, Steve."

I heard sirens wailing in the distance, growing closer. I looked at Addy, who was still knocked out on the couch.

Please let it be okay, I prayed. Please let it be okay.