3-"50 bucks."

Ajax-

Coach Grand instructed all of us to sit on the bleachers.

I grouped together with my friends, of course. Before Mr. Grand had a chance to introduce himself more, another teacher called him over. "Talk amongst yourselves," he told us before leaving.

"He's gay," I blurt out.

Addy throws her head back in laughter. "Ha! Yeah right."

I shrugged, "I know gay when I see it."

"I bet you 50 bucks that he won't sleep with a guy by the end of the year," she challenges.

"I bet you 50 bucks that he will sleep with a guy by the end of the year," I spit back.

"And how will we know whether or not he does?"

"Because I'll be the one he sleeps with."

"So, 50 bucks on this, then?"

"50 bucks," I agreed, shaking my sister's hand.

Echo and Grace looked bewildered. "What just happened?" Echo asked.

"I-I think that Ajax just said that he'd sleep with a teacher," Grace answered.

"For $50," I corrected.

My friends were about to ask more questions, but were cut off by Coach Grand's reentry. "Alright, I'm back. Sorry about that," he apologized. "So, anyway, as I was saying. I'm Coach Grand. I'm happy to answer any of your questions."

Girls' hands shot up all across the room. They were all in love with him.

He pointed to a girl in the front. "How old are you?"

"28," he answered with a chuckle.

A girl in the middle asked, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Fiancée, actually," he answered, waving around his hand. Addy looked victoriously at me, and I just rolled my eyes.

Girls suddenly lowered their hands, though there were still some questions. "What's your first name?"

"Is this appropriate?" He asked. The girl's face lit up like a stop light, making Coach Grand laugh. "Well, can we get on with class, then? 20 laps, everybody!" His voice was still enthusiastic, even though his job was to torture all of these kids.

Kids groaned, but started running around the glossy gym floor. Addy smirked at me. "He's engaged. I win," she stated.

"Ha!" I say, jogging at a slow pace. "'Fiancée' can mean two things. Either 'fiancée', with two 'e's, referring to the woman you're getting married to, or, 'fiancé', with one 'e', referring to the man you're getting married to."

She rolled her eyes. "Even then. Whether or not he's gay, a married man wouldn't sleep with his student."

"He's not married," I point out. "Just engaged."

Addy rolled her eyes. "It's close enough."

~

The class finally ended.

It was a mandatory class to graduate, so my friends and I had decided to get it out of the way last. We were just too lazy, and we figured we'd need the easy A in our final year.

We all met by Grace's locker. "Ugh, that was torture!" She complained, indicating PE.

I shrugged, a smirk on my lips. "I found it to be quite eventful."

Addy smiled in agreement. "Yeah. It was the class that I earned $50 in."

"Guys," Echo nervously said, "I'm not sure it's a good idea to try to seduce a teacher."

I shrugged, as did Addy. "It's not like lil' ol' Ajax here'll pull it off," she reasons. I laugh, but don't deny it. I probably did just lose $50.

Echo decided to put her worries away.

I drove us all to Addy and my's apartment.

Both of our parents technically could afford a house, but they thought the apartment thing would make it easier. We were required to spend at least one day with each parent, but besides that, we basically had the freedom to pick and choose parents.

Nathan did live with Mom, and Riley did live with Dad. But, it was nice because they were all friends. We generally did spend more time with Mom when Nathan was gone, and spent more time with Dad when Riley was gone, but only to savor the time alone with them.

Riley was great. He was always really sweet to us, and loved taking us on vacations. Especially to Paris, where he and Dad met.

Nathan was also fun. He always had some embarrassing story of us, or of Mom and Dad. He didn't share as many interests with me and Addy as Riley did, but that was okay. He was our godfather after all, so it'd be bad if we didn't like him.

Today, we all walked into Dad's apartment. I threw my bag on the couch, as did my friends. "Dad, we're home!" I called out.

Echo and Grace came over so often, they practically lived here. They were so comfortable that they could just grab stuff out of the fridge, and have free reign of the apartment.

Addy started walking towards our hang out room, when suddenly she cried out. "Grandpa Colton!" She shrieked.

"Colton?" I said to myself before running over.

There, of course, was Grandpa Colton. With him was Jeff.

I hugged both of them, as did Addy. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

He laughed. "I just wanted to see you guys. How was your first day of senior year?"

Addy and I exchanged mischievous looks. "Great," we answered in sync.

"Hello Mr. Hayes, hello Mr. Leathman," Grace greeted from behind us.

Grandpa Colton laughed. "Grace, how many times do I have to tell you? Call me Colton."

"And call me Jeff," Jeff adds.

"Hello Colton, hello Jeff," Grace re-greeted.

Echo comes back to join us. "Oh, hey Colton, hey Jeff!"

I laughed, and Addy led us into the guest bedroom, our hangout spot. We decided to talk about our plans with the bet, and other school related things. We named the bet 'Operation Grand', because it sounded like something big is happening, and it was his last name.

"I'm honestly fine with losing $50," Addy admits, "if it means I get to see you seduce our teacher."

I laughed. "I'd happily get $50 if it meant I had seduced our teacher!"

Begin Operation Grand.

A/N:

I just want to point out, that if Colton was 29 in My Gay Teacher, he'd now be roughly 52. And, if Jax killed himself in 2018, it'd now be 2041. But, that doesn't matter!