41-"Good morning."

A/N:

The next chapter is the last 'formal' chapter in the book!

Steve-

I was the first to wake up the next morning.

An odd dread filled my stomach.

Now, I couldn't deny how angelic Ajax looked. The sun shined on him, and he looked so peaceful as his chest rose up and down, his features calm and content. Some of his own cum was crusted on his chest, and I could see the large hickey I had left on his neck. He seemed innocent, happy, harmless, cute...

But, he was still my student.

Now, in a few weeks he wouldn't be, but as of now, I was screwed if anybody found out.

And on top of that, he was only eighteen. I was twenty eight. I was a decade older than the little boy beside me.

I tried to ignore any doubts, just resting on the fact that I loved Ajax, and he loved me.

I couldn't deny how content I felt. I had the man I loved in my arms. Soon, she wouldn't matter. My job wouldn't be a problem. We wouldn't have to sneak around. I wouldn't feel guilty waking up next to him.

Nothing could have been better.

~~~

Ajax-

My eyes fluttered open.

I felt strong arms around me, and instantly knew it was Steve. I recognized each curve of the muscle.

Last night came flooding back.

I didn't have a headache, so it wasn't a drunk mistake. And I felt the steady arms around me, so I knew it wasn't a dream.

Suddenly a kiss was placed to my temple. "Morning, beautiful," he whispered, voice still husky from sleep.

I smiled.

This was real.

I realized how happy I was. I could imagine a future with this man. A future where I would wake up in his arms every morning.

"Good morning," I replied weakly.

We shared a kiss, our lips feather light as they moved perfectly in sync against each other.

"I need a shower," I groaned as I looked down at my chest.

Steve chuckled. "That you do. Shall I join you?" He asked with a devious smirk.

I smirked back, getting up. I hissed at the pain.

Steve looked at me smugly. "Sore?"

"Shut up," I responded.

I gingerly made my way to the shower, Steve following.

As I shared a nice warm shower with Steve, I couldn't help but utter those three words as much as possible. Because I really did love him.

We washed each other, sprinkling in a few kisses here and there. He talked about how good I was last night, and I kissed him more.

It was perfect.

Then my phone rung.

I groaned, pulling away from Steve to check it.

Womb Mate

Accept             Decline

I turned to Steve. "It's my sister," I explained.

Steve nodded, motioning for me to answer it.

I did.

"We agreed on fifty dollars?" Was the first thing she said.

I laughed. "What makes you think I earned it?"

Addy gasped dramatically. "I am a detective, brother. I should be a PI. Are there PIs for this stuff?"

I shook my head, though she couldn't see me. "Yes. I believe that's what we said."

"Well, congrats Ajax. You deserve it."

"Thanks. Wait—what about Mom and Dad?"

I could practically hear the smile in her voice. "Made up some shit excuse about hanging out with Grace and Echo."

"And their parents?"

"I guarded the phone."

"Thank you," I sighed.

"You're welcome."

"So... is that all?"

"Oh, um, Grace is here! So is Echo. Should I put it on speaker?"

"No, Addy, don—"

"Hi Ajax!" Echo and Grace greet in sync.

I groaned. Steve chuckled. "Hi, guys."

"How was it?" Echo asked.

At the same time, Grace asked, "Not a good time?"

I smiled slightly. "It's, like, eight in the morning guys. C'mon. Let me wake up."

Grace laughed. "Alright. Call me later?"

"At least tell us if he's good in bed!" Echo yelled.

I sighed. "Bye, guys."

Echo was the only one to not say goodbye. She kept asking about how good Steve was.

And then I hung up.

It was the best, most romantic morning ever. Steve brought me chocolate pancakes in bed, and we talked. We joked, and I told him about the bet—he took it surprisingly well.

We kissed, snuggled, and went for round two.

And then I went home.

I was swarmed with questions, because Addy has brought Echo and Grace over. Honestly, though, I didn't mind.

I went in to my room for the night.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

I heard Addy outside, laughing. "It's your $50," she explained.

I looked at my bed with wide eyes. "This took too much effort."

"Not really. I keep a lot of change."

My bed was covered in pennies. Sure, there were some nickels and dines here and there, and I was lucky if I found two quarters. But my bed was now one of brass and Abe Lincoln.

I shook my head, laughing. "You're a fucking dork."

"And you're a fucking player."

"Goodnight, Addy."

"Night, Ajax."

A/N:

Sorry for the shitty chapter. I really want this book to be over—I just don't feel the same about writing this stuff anymore.

Well, thanks for reading this far. Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long.