27-"I was worried."

Ajax-

I took Monday and Tuesday off of school.

Obviously, after a panic attack like that, I was told not to do anything but relax.

When I finally did go back to school on Wednesday, I had to wait hours until I got to see Steve—Steve? Mr. Grand? Which one?

I got through English, and a painful lunch before I finally stepped into the photography class.

Nobody knew about my recent kiss with the teacher in that class—not even Addy. I decided I wanted to figure out what was really going on between us before I disclosed any information.

As I walked in the classroom, I exchanged glances with Steve as he sat at his desk. Where were you? He mouthed.

A small smile formed on my lips from his worry—his care for me. Panic attack, I mouthed back, as if it were a normal thing.

I took my seat and tried to ignore the constant looks from my teacher during class. When the bell rang, he finally said, "Ajax Miller, please stay after class."

Obviously, I obliged.

Everybody had left the class, but I was stuck standing at his desk. People talked in the halls, lockers slammed shut, kids rushed to class.

"A panic attack?" Steve finally said.

I shrugged. "Yeah. It's no big deal. I used to get them all the time as a little kid," I explained.

Steve sighed. He ran his hands through his hair, pacing anxiously around the room. "I was worried. Addison wouldn't say anything."

"You talking to Addy?"

"Yeah. Like I said, I was worried. But, she refused to talk to me. Something about me 'breaking' you," he scoffed.

I made a mental note to talk to Addy.

I walked closer to him, stopping his pacing. I rested my hand instinctively on his chest. "But I'm fine," I told him.

I could see he was still unsure.

Slowly and hesitantly, I got to the point where our noses touched. Our fast-paced breaths mingled, hesitation and lust in it.

Suddenly, Steve put his hand on either side of my head and crashed our lips together. He turned us around and pressed my back against the wall and I wrapped my arms around his torso. He never lost grip of me.

The kiss was intense and filled with longing.

I carefully wrapped my legs around his torso, holding on for dear life as I moved my hands up to his neck. I had no breath, but I didn't want to come up for air.

Steve moved his arms around my waist, and squeezed my thigh. I did something that was a mix between a gasp and a moan, and he took it as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. His beard brushed against my chin, tickling it and making me more aware than ever what was happening.

Finally, Steve pulled away.

Before I could complain, his wet and swollen lips were planted on my neck, leaving a trail of kisses. The bell rang, but that didn't stop us.

Steve stopped moving, and started sucking on one particular spot. "S-S-Steve," I moaned, wriggling from pleasure. "Steve, I-I have to get to... ahh... to-to class..."

He was relentless.

I could feel his waist jab against me as he pushed me harder against the wall, and it was clear he had a boner. I couldn't help but let out another longing moan.

His tongue flicked at my skin, teeth nipping. "St-Steve, you're... you're go-oing to leave a... a mark," I managed to get out between heavy breaths.

Finally pulling away, Steve chuckled. "That's the point," he told me before reconnecting his soft lips to my skin.

The second bell rang, deeming that anyone still out of their class would be marked tardy.

"Steve... class..."

He sighed, letting me go. I dropped to ground, my legs weak. He causally walked over to his desk, and grabbed a tardy note. I carefully ran my fingers over the hickey that had been made. I readjusted my hair and clothes, trying to find some way to cover the mark.

Steve chuckled as he saw what I was doing. "Now," he explained, "you can't run away from me."

I blushed, and grabbed the pass. "Thanks, Mr. Grand," I said before grabbing my bag.

I was almost out of the door to Spanish when Steve placed his hand on my shoulder, stopping me. "Ajax," he said with a chuckle.

Still out of breath, I turned around, not speaking. I just hummed in acknowledgement.

"You should probably take care of that problem before you get to class," He said, eyes flickering down to my jeans.

I looked down, too. "Fuck," I instinctively muttered.

Steve shook his head. "Don't worry. You're not the only one with a problem." My eyes instantly looked down, seeing the hard on that had pushed against me.

I squirmed, uncomfortable. A small giggle escaped my mouth. "Right. Thanks, Mr. Grand."

Again, before I could turn around, a tug on my shoulder stopped me. Steve planted a quick peck on my lips, making my stomach flip from the small bit of affection.

"Have fun in Spanish," he told me with a wink.

I nodded, and rushed away.