15-"What's so funny?"

A/N:

Okay, can I just say two things?

First, Steve Grand has a killer body!

And, secondly, what is it with him and speedos?

Maybe that is what Ajax was thinking about in his dream...

Ajax-

I woke up the next morning.

At first, I couldn't remember where I was. I looked around, and soon remembered I was at Mr. Grand's, in Mr. Grand's bedroom.

I slowly realized another thing.

My head was resting on his chest. It moved up and down, in a calm way. His eyes were still closed. And he was... he was hard?

Then, I realized another thing.

I looked down at myself. I was in my teacher's clothes, and the pants were...

My eyes widened.

I had had a wet dream last night. Involving Mr. Grand.

I wanted to bolt up, but I didn't want to wake up the man beside me.

So, I slowly picked up my head. I tiptoed out of the room, unsure of what to do.

I finally decided I had to take a cold shower. He had said to make myself at home.

I pull off the clothes, and turn on the shower. I quickly rinse off, and try to do anything to get rid of my boner.

When I finally stepped out of the shower, I was shivering.

I pulled on my normal clothes, and went out. I heard some noise in the kitchen, and knew Mr. Grand was already awake. I cursed myself and my horrible luck.

I dried my hair out as much as possible, not sure whether or not to confront him. Was he hard earlier because of me?

I reluctantly stepped into the kitchen, where Mr. Grand was leaning against the counter. He turned to look at me, and blushed slightly. "Ajax, hey."

I waved slightly.

He scratched the back of his neck. "I see you took a shower," he said.

I nodded, awkwardly chuckling. "Yeah, I-I did."

Mr. Grand smiled. "I made ya breakfast. Help yourself," he motioned to the table, where a plate of chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries on top sat, and a bottle of maple syrup beside it.

I unintentionally chuckled. Mr. Grand cocked his head to the side. "What's so funny?" He asked, clearly amused.

I shook my head. "Just the whole set up. What would happen if I were allergic to... I don't know... strawberries?"

Mr. Grand rolled his eyes. "Well, if you are, then I'll just take it." He started to pick it up off of the table.

I shook my head. "No, Mr. Grand!" I dramatically yelled. "Don't do that!" I suddenly felt more comfortable with him.

He chuckled, placing it back on the table. He turned to walk around, but then turned back to me. "A-and, you can go back to calling me Steve, alright?"

I nodded. "Sure... Steve." I missed his name so on my tongue so much, and I hadn't even noticed.

I ate down and ate the pancakes, and there was conversation being made. An awkward one, but nonetheless, a conversation. It was as if there was a... a... a sexual tension between us.

I want to win the bet. I'm competitive, especially when it comes to me and friends like Echo and Grace, but even more so with Addy.

I finished breakfast, but the weather was still horrible. Addy called me. "Dad says we're staying another day," she told me. My heart jumped.

Mr. Grand—Steve—insisted I spend another night, also. He said there was a guarantee no school tomorrow, so I wouldn't have to worry about that.

We had conversation that gradually got less awkward, and even some jokes were being cracked. Steve, as I noticed, ran his hand through his head and scratched his beard quite a lot. He also seemed to have to go to the bathroom a lot.

Steve was a fantastic cook. After 3 meals—dinner the night before, breakfast, and a killer grilled cheese for lunch—I was sure of it.

At one point, Steve's friend Eli came around. He's gay, I instantly thought. And, I was right.

We discussed when the photo could go up in the gallery, and he decided we should wait until I was 18, so that why my parents couldn't hold me back.

He left, and Steve and I sat down in a finally comfortable silence, watching the news. Honestly, the world is horrible.

Police shooting black kids in their own yard, riots and protests, horrible people doing horrible things, stupid people doing stupid things... the norm.

"Isn't it horrible?" Steve asked out of no where.

I nodded. "Yeah, it..." I sighed, shaking my head. "I can't believe this," I gestured to the television dramatically with my hands, "is what I'll be inheriting."

Steve chuckled. He put his arm around my neck, and I flinched. My face turned a deep red, and I prayed Steve didn't notice.

We stayed in that position for a while. We put on a movie, and I slowly started falling asleep.

After some time had passed—I'm not sure how much, I had fallen asleep—I woke up in Steve's arms. I must have fallen asleep on the couch, and he was carrying me to the bedroom.

He set me on the bed, and noticed I was awake. He blushed. "Sorry, I didn't want to wake you," he said.

I nodded my head. "It's okay," I said with a smile.

He flashed me a toothy grin, and hopped into bed with me. He pulled us both under the covers. He hesitantly pulled me towards him, our faces inches apart.

I sighed, shaking my head. It must have been in between 10-12 pm.

My body seemed to take over, in some way. Maybe it was my lack of sleep, or the boner I had, but my hand traveled to the back of Steve's head. It ran through his brown hair.

Our heads slowly got closer and closer, and our lips connected. A jolt was sent through me, and I found myself wanting more. It didn't matter that he was my teacher.

The kiss deepened. My mouth opened for more, along with his. I could feel he had a boner, too. He rolled over so I was on top of him.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

I jumped, falling off the bed. I hit my head on the nightstand. I groaned in pain. I felt blood trickling down my neck.

I saw my phone, still buzzing. I looked at the contact. Dad.

It was past midnight.