19-"Rape."

Ajax-

I was pulled out of school for the rest of the week.

The next week was break anyway, so why not?

That break, we had big plans.

Phoenix and her now-husband, Orion, has adopted a child, a baby boy named Griffin. So, they were coming out, as well as Keiynan. That meant we would get stories of Mom, Dad, Nathan, and Phoenix from college.

When they did come out, we all greeted each other with a hug. The story-telling has started fairly quickly, Mom starting. "Your dad was such a player in his first year of college," she looked at Keiynan. "After that, whoo!" She chuckled. "Loneliest guy you had met."

"Well, Andi, you had moments like that, also," Phoenix reminded her. "When you and Nate were fighting."

"And who were you dating?" Nathan shot back, chuckling. "You and Orion only got together, like, a few years ago!"

Orion chuckled. "As much as I love hearing stories about you guys, we need to get Griff to bed. Isn't that right Griffin? Isn't that right?" He started tickling the tiny baby.

Keiynan laughed. "Yeah, I better get to my hotel. I'm meeting Elliot for drinks later." He stood up, hugging Dad. "Nice to see you again."

Dad hugged back. "You too, Kee."

Riley awkwardly hugged him. Even though they never specifically said it, I could tell that Keiynan and Dad used to date. Mom talked about Dad having another live in college, but never said who.

They all hugged goodbye. "I could babysit Griffin, if you need," I offered Orion.

Orion had bronze hair and brown eyes. He had met Phoenix through the music industry, and Phoenix had been keeping their relationship a secret from my parents, just in case she got heartbroken. But, Orion was a cool dude. He was funny, and I knew would make a great dad.

Griffin had strands of red hair and light blue eyes. He may not have biologically been Phoenix's and Orion's, but I knew they were his parents. They'd do anything to make sure he was safe.

Phoenix and Orion exchanged a look. "I'll definitely take you up on that offer." We hugged goodbye.

My head and shoulder had mostly healed. I needed stitches on my shoulder, too, and there would be some serious scarring. Again, Eric was suspended. But, only for a week. He said that I had slipped, and that was what cracked my head back open. I didn't say otherwise.

"You have to stand up for yourself!" Addy yelled at me.

I sighed. "It's not that easy, Addison. He'd kill me if I told somebody!"

"He almost did kill you!"

"But he didn't. And I'm not saying anything." I looked her in the eyes, and anger overcame me. "And, you are in no position to tell me to do this," I point out.

"Why?" She asked.

I scoffed. "Duke! He just stood there, watching me get hurt, and you're still with him!"

Addy shook her head. "Don't turn this on me," she warned.

I sighed, throwing my arms up in defeat. "Fine. Just don't expect me to help you when those three dicks rape you."

"They would never!"

I shrugged, walking away. "Could happen."

I missed Steve over break. It was hard not seeing him every day. And with our modeling gigs canceled... it was hard.

Mom and Dad still didn't know my teacher was the one who did the pictures. They also didn't know that I kissed my teacher. They also don't know that he thought he was straight, and was engaged, and possibly called off a marriage because of me. But, the marriage was a bad one, anyway.

I ended up babysitting Griffin one night. Phoenix, Orion, Mom, Dad, Nathan, Riley, Keiynan, and Elliot all decided to take a night out. I invited Echo and Grace over to help.

Little Griffin was awesome. He was so cute and tiny, and honestly pretty low maintenance.

Addy then got a text from Duke that they were having a party. "Do you really have to go?" I asked.

Addy scoffed. "It's just a small get-together. Duke, Daniel, Eric, those guys."

I rolled my eyes. "Rape," I sung.

Addy wasn't taking it. She scoffed once more before leaving.

I tried to let it go. But, I couldn't shake off the feeling that something bad would happen with Addy. "Will you watch Griff?" I asked Echo and Grace.

"Why?" Grace asked.

I was fidgeting like crazy. "I'm nervous. Need to check up on Addy."

Echo rolled her eyes. "C'mon, Ajax. She's just meeting up with her boyfriend! It's a one normal thing to do."

I shook my head. "I'm her twin brother, Ek. My twin sense is going off."

"Then your twin sense is probably wrong," she reasoned.

Grace looked at me. "Go, Ajax. I get it. I'd do anything if I thought any of my brothers were in trouble."

"Thank you thank you thank!" I said, grabbing her head and kissing her cheek. "I'm sorry, Echo's probably right, but I need to check."

Grace shrugged. "Go be a bro, bro."

I ran and grabbed a coat, along with my keys. I hopped into my car, immediately opening my phone. Using Find-My-Friends, I marked the address that Addy was at. I immediately got directions.

My finger tapped against the leather wheel the whole time. It was probably just my hatred for Eric, but I felt like something was wrong. It's not like they'd actually beat her up like they do to me, right? And Duke and Dan seemed like such good guys.

With this reasoning in my head, I almost turned around. I knew I should have called Addy first, but something just felt... off about the whole thing.

I ended up calling Grace five times in the span of the ten minute ride to check on Griffin. He was fine every time. I wasn't surprised. She has been taking care of her little brother for a while, and she had regular babysitting gigs.

I pulled up outside of the house.