14-"M-Mr. Grand."

A/N:
Special update!

No reason, really. Just had time.

Please check out my other profile, @QTheAuthor! I've posted Meant to be, and it's prequel, Came to be. I'm working on the sequel.

Also, Colton Hayes just dropped a single! It's called 'Man it Sucks'. Check it out. As I believe I mentioned in the previous book, Keiynan Lonsdale dropped the single 'Kiss the Boy', which I also suggest. And, finally, Steve Grand's new album will be dropped soon—I think. I'll update you on that.

Thanks for reading!

Steve-

Ajax sat down silently as I set the plates of food on the table.

I will admit, it was very awkward.

It was obvious, to me, at least, that there was an attraction.

No, I told myself. He's your student.

But, I knew I broke up with Zoey because of him. I found myself checking out guys, and being attracted to them. But one in particular got all of my attention.

We both started eating, letting the awkward silence consume us. I tried not to look at him, but found myself glancing once or twice. He was so cute when he was nervous.

I slammed my hands down in anger on the table. I couldn't think like this!

Ajax looked up, alarmed at the movement. I shook my head. "I gotta go. I'll be right back," I excuse myself.

I push myself always from the table, and walk to the bathroom. I lock myself in there, and images flashed in my mind. Fantasies, if you will.

I found myself in the need of a cold shower.

I didn't know what to do. I unzipped my pants, thinking about releasing myself, but instantly imagined Ajax. How could I live with myself if I did that! How could I go out and eat dinner across from him, acting as if nothing happened!

I slammed my fist against the door. "M-Mr. Grand?" I hear Ajax yell. He seemed concerned.

I coughed. "I'm fine, it's nothing," I tell him.

I took a deep breath. What would I do? What could I do? I couldn't go out to Ajax and eat dinner with a boner, but could I really try to release myself and then go out and eat dinner with him?

Groaning, I run my fingers through my hair. I had to go back out there.

I slowly open the door. I carefully make my way bank to the table, trying to walk past Ajax fast enough that he wouldn't see.

He did.

At least, that's what I think.

The rest of the dinner, he wouldn't look me in the eyes. He looked distracted, and barely touched his food after that.

Well, it's not like I tried to maintain a conversation, eye contact, or anything. I could barely look at him myself.

We finally finished. "I'll take the couch," I tell him. "My bed room is down that hall, second door, left."

He shook his head, eyes glued to the ground. "I-I'll take the couch, Mr. Grand," Ajax insists.

I groan. I felt the impulse to have us both sleep in my bed, together. I glanced outside. The snow didn't seem to be lighting up anytime soon.

I shake my head. "No, I can't let you do that. Let... let me at least show you my room." I walk down the hall, and I can hear Ajax following.

I open the door, walking inside. It had a queen sized bed, a chair in the corner, and a window revealing the dark, snow-filled night.

I could see Ajax hesitating. "M-maybe we could..." my eyes widen, but Ajax shakes his head. "Never mind."

I turn to him, forcing his eyes to look at mine. I could practically feel myself growing harder. "No," I insist. "Tell me."

Ajax chuckles. "I was thinking that... I don't know... that we could share the bed." I didn't respond. "I know, I know, it's stupid."

I shake my head. "No, no, that'd be fine." I tried to hide my smile. "I'll be right back, just have to get ready for bed. Brush my teeth, that stuff." He nods, and I walk out of the room.

When I finally come back, I had changed into just some red and black plaid pajama pants. I didn't have a shirt on, and I could see the shocked expression on Ajax's face. His eyes widened, staying glued on my body even when he tried to pull them away.

I will admit, I was fit. I have abs, and am very strong. I do coach a gym class, though it seems as if all gym coaches are either puny, or large around the stomach.

"We gonna sleep, or what?" I ask, walking over to the bed.

Ajax nodded. But, he seemed very uncomfortable. I noticed he was wearing some fairly skinny jeans and a tie-dye shirt. The skinniness of his jeans made me so hard to the point it almost hurt. "You can change into some of my clothes, if you need," I offer.

Ajax nods, still looking shy. I throw him a pair of black sweatpants and a grey t-shirt. He goes to the bathroom, and when he comes back, he's in the clothes I've given him.

I confessed to him I almost kissed him.

For whatever reason, this thought crosses my head. Maybe it was because Ajax looked especially cute in my clothes, or because I was going to be sharing a bed with, or the fact that I was hard thinking about him. But, that was all I could think.

Ajax slowly climbed into the bed, laying beside me. He was on his side, facing away from me. I was on my back, my head tilted so I could see him.

I smiled. He was all scrunched up, very shy. He had never been this shy with me, and I found it so cute.

Within 5 minutes, Ajax was asleep. His breathing was steady, eyes closed, body relaxed. He squirmed around every now and then, but other than that he was fairly still.

Until...

I was in the weird state between consciences. Ajax started moving around, incoherently mumbling words.

But, I was eventually able to make out some. "M-Mr. Grand..." it sounded as if it had come out in a moan. Then, I heard him distinctly moan. He pushed the blanket off of him, and I could see he had a boner.

He was... he was...

He rolled over, his head now on my bare chest. I started panicking, but more so because I found myself getting hard. My hand traveled down to my pants, and I started rubbing.

I knew I shouldn't be masturbating to my student, but...