1-"Yay seniors."

A/N:

Another late night. It's past midnight and I have school tomorrow, but, who cares? Clearly not my sleep patterns!

I need help.

Ajax Miller-

I slammed my fist onto the bathroom door.

"Addy," I screamed, "hurry up!"

I'm 17. As is Addison "Addy" Miller, my twin sister. I am gay, and have perfect blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, both just like my mom.

Addy looks like our dad. She has his brown hair, and his green eyes, which were behind her prescription purple framed glasses. Dad has always preferred her, but Mom has always preferred me. Which is ironic because Addy was named after Grandma, Mom's mom, who is dead, and I was named after Uncle Jax, Dad's dead half brother.

I wore a blue graphic T-shirt that said "ALLERGIC TO MORNINGS", and some jeans. It was the first day of senior year.

"I'm coming, geez!" Addy called back.

You see, I'm the best driver. And,  Mom prefers me to use her car rather than Addy, which made me the designated driver, no matter where we went or when.

The doorbell rang, and I opened it to reveal our best friends, Echo Hill and Grace White.

Echo Hill was also 17. Her hair was black, and she had sepia skin color. Her eyes were golden brown, and she was quite tall. Today she wore a white V-neck, and some skinny jeans.

Grace White was already 18. She had short, light brown hair, and pinkish skin. Her eyes were the color of storm clouds, and she was fairly short. Today she wore a long sleeve pink shirt and some gray sweatpants.

"Hello Echo, Echo, Echo," I greeted, making my voice quieter each time I said her name. I laughed, as did she. "Grace," I plainly said to her, causing us to laugh more.

"Is Addy ready?" Grace asked. I had to drive them to school, too.

I shook my head. "No, she's still in the bathroom because she's A SLOWPOKE!" I called out the last part, making sure my sister heard it.

She groaned. "Just a minute, asshole!"

"Silly Addison, no dirty wordies!" I lectured. We all laughed.

Finally, Addy came pounding down the stairs. She wore a tight white graphic T-shirt that had a photo of roses, and some skinny jeans. She also didn't have her glasses on.

"Damn, girl," I said, acting as stereotypical gay as possible. "You look smokin'!"

She laughed, and punched my arm. "Thanks, weirdo. I got contacts."

We all went out to my car, and I drove us to school.

Once we parked and hopped out of the car, a beer can hit me, spilling beer all over me. "Fag!" My tormentor, Eric Quinn, yelled.

Eric Quinn is on the football team, very tall, intimidating, and muscular. His hair was chestnut, and it stuck up everywhere with seemingly no pattern, yet it seemed organized. His eyes were green, though they seemed red because of how angry he always was. If he wasn't such a jerk, I'd probably have a crush on him.

Addy was shocked. She went up to him and his two minions, Daniel Harris and Duke Harris. They were twins. They both had dark skin, and black hair that was in an afro style, but pushed up. Their eyes were a dark brown. You could tell them apart because Duke was shorter than Daniel, "just like their names," people always said.

Addy slammed her finger into Eric's chest. "You dick," she muttered. "Who do you think you are?"

"Addy," I groaned, "just leave it."

"Yeah, Addy, just leave it," Eric added in a high pitched voice, mimicking me.

She scoffed and shook her head, coming back to me, Echo, and Grace.

We walked into the school. Our school, Stuyvesant High School, was right on the water. We grabbed our schedules, and saw that we all shared one class, our last class. It was PE. "Ugh," Grace complained. "Instead of PE it should be called PT, for Physical Torture!" I laughed at that.

My shirt smelled completely of the beer Eric was illegally drinking. It was revolting, and everybody knew what the smell was. "Yay seniors," I sarcastically grumbled.

I had to switch my shirt for one of the uniform gym shirts, which may have been even more disgusting. They were white, hung low, and had our mascot in the middle, saying Stuyvesant High School, Home of the Peglegs.

Our first classes we were all separated. So, we hung around my locker, talking. My locker was farthest from the front desk, so it was our last stop before classes.

We caught up on each others summers. Grace's parents had gotten divorced, and she was asking us for pointers on how to continue living.

"You know," I pointed out, "Mom and Dad didn't get divorced. Addy and I were accidents. They broke up before we were born."

Grace rolled her eyes. "But you still live between two houses."

"Luckily, they are apartments, in the same building," Addy told her.

We honestly were lucky. Mom and Dad had never been together. We had only ever known Dad and Riley, and Mom and Nathan.

Grace sighed of defeat. "I know. I'm just worried about it all."

Echo patted her back. "It'll be okay," she comforted.

The five minute warning bell rang, and we all departed, heading to our separate classes.

Here I come, math!

A/N:

I'm back!

No Steve Grand in this chapter, but there will be next chapter. This chapter was just an introduction to the characters, etc.

What do you think so far?

Also, this will be a slower-paced book. There won't be any kissing/romance between t/s as fast as it happened in all of the other books. Sorry if you don't like that, but there are other important key components.

I feel like I've matured as an author. I definitely think this book is better than the first one. At least, I hope so.

You guys should check out Steve Grand's YouTube account. It's great. He's funny.

Final thing: I have a second profile that I run with my anonymous friend. I'll be coming out with a book on there soon. The content may be more explicit.