7-"Idiot."

Steve-

I don't know why I did it.

I just thought he'd be so perfect for it. "I'm going to do it, Zoey," I stubbornly told her.

She shook her head. "No, Steve, we need to plan our wedding."

"What are you even worried about?" I questioned my fiancée. "It's not like I'm gay or something!" We'll see about that, I thought to myself.

Zoey sighed, trying to calm her temper. "I'm sorry, Stevie. I just want to get married to you as soon as possible," she reasons as she snuggles against my body.

Is this how I was supposed to feel?
Was I supposed to feel more at the thought of marrying someone I love?

I sighed, and kissed her. There was no spark that people talked about, or overwhelming joy. But, this surely was normal, right? "I know Zo, I just think this'll be really helpful."

She nods her head. "Fine. I understand."

I mentally pump my fist in the air for the small victory.

The mystery of Ajax intrigued me.

He was quiet, yet not afraid to speak his mind when he needed to. He was occasionally an idiot when standing up to Mr. Quinn, but he had guts.

I knew I shouldn't be thinking of my student like this.

But, that night a dream came.

It was a dream of the photo shoot. Ajax was wearing a toga, and you could see that he was hard. My camera was strangely zoomed in on that part of his body.

"Mr. Grand," he pleaded, "can I please take off this toga? It is far too hot."

"But you have nothing under there," I reminded him.

He was slowly undoing the knot. "I know, Sir, but I'm sweating too much. It might look bad in the photo."

My dream self thought about it. "That seems reasonable enough."

Ajax smiled, and let the toga drop. "Do you need any help with the camera?" He asked, strutting over me.

I found myself shivering. My voice was caught in my throat. "Ajax, y-you're my student," I said with a chuckle.

He shook his head innocently. "Silly Mr. Grand. Right now, I'm your model. I'm all yours for now."

His hands were soon placed on my chest, and I could feel his hard dick brush against mine. I once again shivered at his touch, but found myself wanting more of it.

I jumped awake. Zoey was shaking me. Her face was filled with concern, and I saw the blanket was on the floor, explaining why I was cold in the dream. "Are you okay, Steve?" She asked.

I found myself breathing heavily. I put my hand on my heart, trying to steady it. "Yeah, Yeah. I'm fine."

What did this all mean?

On Wednesday, I couldn't decide whether to not look at Ajax, or to never stop looking at him. I felt like doing both, because when I looked at him, I could only remember my dream. But when I look at him, I can only remember the dream.

It was all good and bad at the same time.

The good part about Wednesday, though, was that I'd only have to see him once.

After photography class had finished, I went into the teachers' lounge to eat my lunch. I was confronted by Mr. John Carter, the AP French teacher. "Ah," he said, "Steve, would you mind covering for me?"