25-"I misspoke!"

A/N:

It's 2:30 in the morning.

Help.

And, do you guys think I should continue writing after this series? I'm debating.

Ajax-

I went back to the dock the next day.

I couldn't resist.

I needed to see him again.

As I hoped, he was there, playing shirts vs skins soccer. Despite the fact that the air was chilly, twenty men were out playing soccer, ten of      them shirtless. But, the only set of fantastic abs that my eyes were looking for were Steve's—it felt weird looking for my teacher's awesome abs, so I decided to think of him as Steve.

And, surely, I found them.

Steve saw me, and stopped in his place. I saw him moving his mouth, never taking his eyes off me, and then moved my direction. My heart nearly stopped.

With Steve finally in front of me, I found all my confidence flushed out of me. I could do nothing but breathe and stare—and I could barely do that. Not even Steve spoke.

Steve took a deep breath. "Ajax," he said, "what're you doing here?"

My eyes flickered to the floor at the question. I had no answer. My brain didn't have the courage to tell the truth. But, my mouth did. "I came here to see you," I admitted in a quiet and meek voice."

Steve ran his fingers through his black hair, and I found myself wishing that his fingers were mine. "Ajax, you're my student. This... this shouldn't be happening," he mumbled. "And," he added, "you're the one that blew me off."

I nodded, but remained silent.

Steve groaned. "Ajax, are you going say any—" I cut him off getting on my toes and smashing my lips against his.

Steve wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. My hand trailed down his cheek. My tongue flicked against his lower lip, begging for entrance. I could feel Steve's smile as his mouth opened enough for our tongues to tangle. I got to taste him for the first time in forever—and let me tell you, it was delicious.

When we eventually pulled away for air, we gazed into each other's eyes. "What was that?" Steve asked, panting.

"Yo, Steve!" One is the shirtless soccer players called from behind us.

Steve's features scrunched into a scowl as he turned around. "Shut up, Liam!"

Liam threw his arms up in surrender, turning around.

"So?" Steve questioned, turning his attention back to me.

I sighed, fiddling with my fingers. "You wouldn't shut up," I mumbled.

Steve scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Wasn't this stupid? Didn't you say this was stupid?"

"You were the one who said it was stupid."

"I misspoke! And you didn't listen when I told you that!"

"But you still said it!" I took a deep breath, hoping to calm down. I couldn't let this turn into another argument. "And, I am sorry for not listening to you. But, you should have taken more time to take into consideration my feelings."

Steve ran his hands over his face. "Ajax, you've got to understand... I never wanted any of this to happen. I did want us to happen. But, it did. And I wouldn't trade it for the world!"

My lip twitched upwards. "I wouldn't either."

We said nothing for a while. We just stared into each other's eyes, smiles on our lips.