6-"A photo shoot?"

Ajax-

Wednesday.

I didn't have PE, but I had photography. It was my second class.

I met up with my friends before school. I had to drive them, again. "So, what's the game plan?" Echo asked. She had been growing in interest in the bet.

"Well," I stared as if it were obvious, "I'm gonna be outrageously flirtatious during class."

The bell rang, and we went to our classes.

Finally, it was photography.

That day, I wore a really tight black shirt and skinny jeans. I perfectly styled my hair so that it'd be as sexy as possible. But, I also made sure not to come off too strong. If my gaydar was right, I had to stay shy.

So, I didn't raise my hand during class. This did make Mr. Grand look at me, a hint of curiosity in his eyes. He still called on me, and I obviously knew the answer.

This went on for a few days. In gym, and photography class. He cast me a few side glances, and I knew that it was working.

At this point, it was more about proving a point to Addy than the money.

That night, a few weeks later, I had a dream.

It started off fuzzy and strange.

Gym class was being held in Mr. Grand's house. We were all doing push ups, and then a bell rang. Everybody sprinted out of his house, and I saw the night was pitch black. "Mr. Miller, please stay after," he told me.

Everybody else seemed programmed, as if they were robots. None of my friends even said goodbye to me, but, as it was a dream, I thought nothing of it.

"Yes, Sir?" I asked. When I approached him, we were suddenly in his bedroom.

He pushed me on the bed. "I need help," he said with a smirk.

"With what, Sir?" I asked, oblivious.

There was suddenly a woman in the corner. Her face was all blurry, but, in my dream state, I knew it was his fiancée.

"My fiancée doesn't believe I'm gay," he said.

Mr. Grand lay his body on me, and reached his hand down. He was cupping my privates, which were inside my uniform gym shorts. I released a moan. "H-how can I help?" I asked as my dick stood at attention.

Mr. Grand almost brought his lips down to mine. He shoved his hard dick into my thigh. "Tell her I'm gay," he instructed.

I trembled under his touch. "You're gay," I said in a shaky voice.

I felt myself burning up, and struggling to get free. He smirked. "That's right," he said as he brought his lips down.

I bolted awake.

I was wrapped up in my blanket. No wonder I felt so hot and trapped in my dream.

Well, aside from the fact that...

What did this mean?

~

The next morning, a Tuesday, we had gym first.

I was absolutely freaking out. How could I confront Mr. Grand after what happened last night?!

But, I was able to get through the class. I refused to look at him, being shy without even trying. I could feel when his eyes were on me, but I never met his.

Soon, photography class came around, and I did the same. I kept my gaze low, looking only at the ground or my hands.

But, Mr. Grand called me to stay after class. I did so with some sort of hesitance. "Yes, Sir?" I asked, and immediately thought back to my dream. Those were the exact same words I said before he threw me on his bed.

"Mr. Miller?" He called out, snapping me out of my day dreaming.

"Yeah?" I said.

He smiled. "So you'll do it?"

"S-Sure?" I said, not exactly sure of what I was agreeing to.

"Great. Meet me at this address at 5:00 pm on Sunday." He handed me a slip of paper with the information.

"Um, okay," I said. I walked out of the class and looked at the slip of paper.

Photo Shoot
Steve Grand
Sunday 5-5:30 pm
1234 ABC S. St.
212-ran-dom1

"A photo shoot?" I said to myself.

Addy came up behind me. "What's this about a photo shoot?"

I showed her the slip. She smirked. "This'll be perfect!"

Echo and Grace joined us at that moment. "What'll be perfect?" They asked, almost in sync.

"Ajax has a photo shoot session with Mr. Grand," she stayed as if she had won something.

"Why?" Echo asked.

I groaned. "I was day dreaming, and apparently agreed to it."

Grace burst out in laughter, though Addy and Echo tried to contain it. "It's not funny, guys!" I complained.

"It kinda is," Addy says.

I throw my head into my hands. "What am I gonna do?!"

The bell rang.

"Get to class?" Addy suggested with a smile.

I shook my head. "You're no help."

Grace patted my shoulder in comfort. "We'll take about this during lunch," she assured me.

I rolled my eyes. "Seems as if Mr. Grand is our only topic during lunch anymore."

Still, I went to geometry.

In lunch, we regrouped. "This is just perfect!" Addy exclaimed. "You've been trying to get his attention for so long, and finally its payed off!"

I rolled my eyes for the hundredth time. "I can't do a photo shoot, sis."

"Why not?" She argued.

"I'm not a model?" I suggest.

"Well, our teacher thinks ya look like one."

"I don't even know what he has in mind for it. Would it be a happy photo shoot? An eventful one? A sad one?"

Echo shrugged. "I guess you'll just have to wait and find out."

I sighed. "I guess I will."

The thought of seeing Mr. Grand outside of school brought my spirit up, though I knew it shouldn't have.