05 | final masquerade

All I ever wanted
Secrets that you keep
All you ever wanted
The truth I couldn't speak
'Cause I can't see forgiveness
And you can't see the crime
And we both keep on waiting
For what we left behind.”

05 | final masquerade

-OLIVIA HART-

God hates me.

Yup. That's it.

Because that's the only logical explanation for the kind of torture I am being put through right now.

Shortly after Andrew's surprise visit, the teacher entered the class and seated himself in front of us.

He gave us all a blank stare for good 5 minutes and just when we thought he would lecture us on good behavior, he started going through some essays, ignoring our presence completely.

Awk.

The Blondie left the class in a while, saying that she didn't have after school detention and she was here just to give The Blockhead some company.

I snorted.

Give some company? More like give something else.

The value of something else depends upon how dirty minded you are.

"Andrew?" The teacher said and I stifled at gasp.

Oh he speaks!

Turns out he is Andrew's German teacher and he wanted his help.

"Can you help me carry these to the staff room?" He asked, getting up from his chair. He collected a bundle of papers and gestured Andrew to carry his briefcase.

Andrew being the goody-two-shoes he is, agreed and went after the teacher.

He threw me a I'll-coming-back-soon look and I smiled, nodding.

Only when he and the teacher got out of the class, did I realize the situation.

The Blockhead and I were now in this room

Alone.

Oh macaroons.

•°•°•

Boron Nitride- one of the world's hardest substance- had nothing on how rigid my back was right now.

Yeah, I am chemistry nerd.

Damn. Judging already?

Anyways, so as I was saying, my back was right as hell as I sat in a statue position. I wasn't moving at all.

My heart thudded away in nervousness and I counted seconds till Andrew returns back.

Relax Oli, he won't say anything. He hates you. He won't utter a wor—

"So..."

Dammit.

I held my breathe for him to continue but he didn't say anything after the 'so' and I was okay with pretending that he didn't say that.

I remained silent.

<><><>

5 minutes, 43 seconds, a few milliseconds later...

"OKAY SERIOUSLY?" He burst out suddenly and I almost jumped up a feet in the air.

Talk about being random.