2.03 | company

“Just wanna have a conversation
Forget about the obligations
Maybe we can stay in touch
Oh that ain't doin' too much.”

--

2.03 | company

-Olivia-

Voldemort to Harry Potter. Coke to Pepsi. Jealousy to relationship. These are just some examples of hardcore enemies.

Biggest of which is me and my alarm clock.

No one. I repeat, no one in the world can enjoy waking up early for school.

You can be an early birdy for all we cared but when it comes to walking up for school, we all hate it.

And I was obviously, no exception.

Goddess knows how much I wanted to throw the alarm clock across the room every morning, but my alarm clock was my phone and my parents weren't going to buy me a new one if I broke this.

Groaning, cussing and complaining I got out of my bed in the morning like I always did.

Today more than any day, I had a stronger reason to not want to go.

First of all I know that the teachers are going to give me pitiful and curious looks as if I just escaped death.

I mean I did, but they don't have to remind me that every single second.

Second of all, I don't want to deal with the students. I am probably overthinking and hyperventilation at this point. Maybe nothing will happen and no one will give a shit. But I'm a teenager, and I've every right to believe that everyone is talking about me behind my back.

<><><>

Nothing happened. And I don't know how to feel about it.

Walking in the halls of the school, no one said anything to me, or give me any weird looks and no one came up to me and said anything mean like I had expected to.

In fact it was eerily normal. As if either people didn't give a shit, or as if they had convinced themselves that nothing has happened to me in the first place.

I decided to shrug everything of and celebrated the fact that my day was drama free till now.

I jerked my locker open, after a few minutes of trying to remember the passcode when a flood on books almost fell on my face attacking me.

“Woah,” I muttered to myself as some books that I must have stuffed there forcefully in the past, spilled on the floor.

Sighing, I started taking all the books off and arranging them again.

Now that the locker was clean I could more clearly listen to the voices from the other side of it.

‘I cannot believe she's here.’

‘Exactly. After our pack literally denied to help her, she's still here. And alive. Doesn't she get the message that nobody likes her?’

‘She’s got a habit of sticking around and mooching on things and people who didn't ask for her. Basically she's a leech. Don't you remember how she clinged onto Chance even after he made it clear that he didn't want her? What a hoe. And now she's doing the same to our pack. No one wants her here, but she doesn't understand. My parents had thought that she'd be gone for good. But she's still here! For god's sake.’

'For real. Couldn't have she died? That would have been better for all of us. I feel like she wasn't even that miserable. Those people probably just kept her in a cell and did nothing. Look at her! She looks perfectly fine. Drama queen. And there was such a mess in the pack house because of her allegedly being tortured. Does she look tortured to you? I don't even see a bruise.’