16 | bad romance

"I want your ugly, I want your disease
I want your everything as long as it's free
I want your love
I want your drama, the touch of your hand
I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand."

---

16 | bad romance

-Olivia-

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a shocked voice.

"I had the keys!" He said with a goofy grin on his face and I sighed.

"Seriously, Ryder. You need to return me the spare keys. You have had them for years!"

He juggled the keys between his hands for a while before he grinned at me, hopped on his feet and ran out of my room.

"How 'bout no!" His voice called from the hall and I knew what it meant.

War.

With an animalistic cry and followed behind him and ran, trying to catch up with his Gamma speed.

Which, by the way, was almost impossible.

"Wait till I catch you!" I told him, trying to climb over the sofa and catch him.

He laughed and waved the keys in front of my eyes. "I'll have to wait forever!"

I lunged at him from across the sofa, but he dodged at the last moment, making me land on the carpet with a thud.

Well, ouch.

There was an awkward silence for a moment and Ryder stared at me from above, unblinkingly.

I looked up at him with a grin on my face. "This ain't over yet."

Scrambling on my feet, I ran towards him again. He must have not expected this because he let how a girly squeak before he ran off in the other direction like his pants were on fire.

<><><>

We continued our silliness for about half an hour and after that, when we were completely exhausted, we just laid on the couch, tired.

And the keys were still with him.

Dang it.

"I'm hungry!" I whined.

"Hi hungry, I'm Ryder." He said, winking at me and I punched his shoulder in return.

"Don't act smart and bring me food."

"How about..." He trailed off as he plopped his legs on the table in front of us and made himself more comfortable, "No?"

I threw a glare at him and nudged his leg with my feet. "Come on!"

"Noi!"

"Yoi."

"Non."

"Oui."

"Naahh."

"Yaahhhh."

"Livy."

"Ray."

"Fuck you."

"I know I'd fuck me too."

"I hate you."

"Yes, but right now you have to bake me my banana cake and Nutella brownies as you promised. Get up get up! Get your ass to work."

"Get my ass to work?" He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at me.